• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Little boy blond come blow your wad the sheep's in the meadow the cows in the corn. LOL He's a keeper David how could you not like this sweet little gay boy. He will work nicely to break in all the straight boys that happen by...:001_tt1:

I'm in love!! Cute face, nice body, nice butt.speaks well, what's not to like? Great find David!! I'm with DennyBear, this ones a keeper. I can already see him with Zakk and/or Jordon. What do you think?

Laterz,
Jason

OMG! This is one of the better solos we've seen in a while. What a charmer he is. And from what he says, about 90% of us in here would have a chance with him. LOL This is one of the first videos that I kind of wish that David had had him pull out his photo ID. I was very surprised to hear that he was 20. In fact he looked like he would still fit right in in a junior high school.

He's a little more effeminate than I usually like. But his flame doesn't burn as brightly as other twink blondes that I've known. I like him. He has a gay confidence that's refreshing in someone of his age. :id_hitit:

OMG! This is one of the better solos we've seen in a while. What a charmer he is. And from what he says, about 90% of us in here would have a chance with him. LOL This is one of the first videos that I kind of wish that David had had him pull out his photo ID. I was very surprised to hear that he was 20. In fact he looked like he would still fit right in in a junior high school.

He's a little more effeminate than I usually like. But his flame doesn't burn as brightly as other twink blondes that I've known. I like him. He has a gay confidence that's refreshing in someone of his age. :id_hitit:

Tampa, ole' Slim would like to be in that 90%. I love his bright, chatty, articulate spiel and his Danish pastry belly button. He also has a very ventral urethra opening, so the last ooze of cum accumulated on the underside of his dickhead. Like Josh.

I would LOVE to see Josh, who is as eager to please and as classy as little Aiden, fuck this non-judgemental puppy. They would make a perfect pair, almost prototypical, Josh the darker, muscleyier, more dramatic top and angelical Aiden, blond, un-lazy spitfire fuckee.

Here's an image of the famous mallorquín "ensaimada", heaven's answer to breakfast pastry. You can test it with your tongue before the first bite; it's dusted with confectioner's sugar and is so light it almost floats off the plate. I would taste test baby Aiden's li'l curly navel in just that way.

Attachments

• classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
Tampa, ole' Slim would like to be in that 90%. I love his bright, chatty, articulate spiel and his Danish pastry belly button. He also has a very ventral urethra opening, so the last ooze of cum accumulated on the underside of his dickhead. Like Josh.

I would LOVE to see Josh, who is as eager to please and as classy as little Aiden, fuck this non-judgemental puppy. They would make a perfect pair, almost prototypical, Josh the darker, muscleyier, more dramatic top and angelical Aiden, blond, un-lazy spitfire fuckee.

I noticed his similarity to Josh right away in that department too! I thought to myself: "See everyone? His dick is just a more subtle version of Josh's and he's still totally hot and oh so doable."

And his only criteria for allowing you to have sex with him is that you have to have a good personality. And you can't be a jerk or arrogant and full of yourself. We're there Slim!

Now we just need his phone number... :w00t: Hmmm....

And oh yeahhhh... I'd like a taste of that Danish pastry navel too. haha

Last edited:
I noticed his similarity to Josh right away in that department too! I thought to myself: "See everyone? His dick is just a more subtle version of Josh's and he's still totally hot and oh so doable."

And his only criteria for allowing you to have sex with him is that you have to have a good personality. And you can't be a jerk or arrogant and full of yourself. We're there Slim!

Now we just need his phone number... :w00t: Hmmm....

And oh yeahhhh... I'd like a taste of that Danish pastry navel too. haha

Look him up in the White Pages. There must be a hundred Aiden Ashe listings, or Aiden Nash? Call them. Call them all. He needs a winter tan, y una Navidad mallorquina, que te parece? Los tres tomando ensaimadas el día 25? Venga! Animo!

No podria imaginarme una Navidad mas inolvidable. :001_wub: Nosotros tres juntos. !Vaya fiesta! :thumbup:

I couldn't imagine a more unforgettable Christmas. The three of us together. What a party!

How cute is he? It would have been a big mistake to not hire Aiden. The possiblities with frisky Aiden are endless. I'd like to see him top. Cum in 30 seconds, then bottom for round two! :thumbup:

How cute is he? It would have been a big mistake to not hire Aiden. The possiblities with frisky Aiden are endless. I'd like to see him top. Cum in 30 seconds, then bottom for round two...

...while keeping a running narrative going the whole time.

.:001_tt1:

Aiden is cute and gay, that is good. I gave it a "5", because of the story and he is hot. Straight boys look out for this one. Danish pastry, yumm.

OMG! This boy is definitely a keeper. He's cute as hell, has a wonderful open personality and is not full of himself (if i can use his term). I've watched it three times and can't get the smile off my face. Those briefs are keepers too. He looked so hot in them. I somehow thought that he'd be another baggy boxers guy. What a pleasant surprise to find that he was not. He's a wonderful addition and a big thanks to Broke Straight Boys for taking him in.

Wow, Aiden made the oral episode. He is better than I thought, a great bottom, and a nice guy. I think he sould have got all his money, but he did get what he wanted. I hope we see him again, with a better top guy:001_rolleyes:.

Ho.... Remember one of the gay members David called the convertor.. I liked him too. I have no issues with gay guys appearing as "convertors" on here, in fact I love the idea.

Again a bit thunk.. and totally off subject can anyone, hic, identify a song from these lyrics - no cheating please or I'll come across and spank you.

"There I was with my back to the wall"

That's all you're getting or it will be too easy..... hic xx

Ho.... Remember one of the gay members David called the convertor.. I liked him too. I have no issues with gay guys appearing as "convertors" on here, in fact I love the idea.

Again a bit thunk.. and totally off subject can anyone, hic, identify a song from these lyrics - no cheating please or I'll come across and spank you.

"There I was with my back to the wall"

That's all you're getting or it will be too easy..... hic xx

I like the "converters" too.

The line from the song sounds like every country western song I've ever, hic bwaaa, heard! :001_smile:

I so agree Jon.:thumbup:

I like the "converters" too.

The line from the song sounds like every country western song I've ever, hic bwaaa, heard! :001_smile:

Oh how embarrassing sorry to post whilst a bit tipsy, had been to the local pub quiz which our team won incidentally. I remember the song it's from "All in a mouse's night - Genesis.

Glad you agree about converters but I bet you one thing, that you'll never get Mr converter and Aiden together in a Broke Straight Boys scene. How's about inviting the guys next door for a joint physical check up. :thumbup: