• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam & Tristan on SBJO: Zoinks!

Whereas I was once in a short movie with a girl called Lou, he is puzzlingly camera shy, incomprehensible in a lanky hottie like him. Guys, make him paranoid and cross by pleading for a brand new avatar.

Ok, my avatar wasn't lanky enough for you. Does Josh's big bro satisfy you?!!

Cross? Cross? If I wasn't so GD parisnoyd to fly over the GD Atlantic, you'd find me on your doorstep tomorrow evening, and I'd kick your ASS!!

Okay, I will beg for a new avatar. Joel? Joel? Ugh...

Cross? Cross? If I wasn't so GD parisnoyd to fly over the GD Atlantic, you'd find me on your doorstep tomorrow evening, and I'd kick your ASS!!

Why don't you fly over the British Channel and eat mine lol :001_tongue:

I love you best when you're in a rage. Bring it on. I can handle you.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

You are awfully sure of yourself. Pure bravado.

Can I change my avatar back now?

Change your avatar, change the color of your hair, gain weight, lose it, you'll never escape me, I'll hunt you down no matter where you hide.

.:lol:

Change your avatar, change the color of your hair, gain weight, lose it, you'll never escape me, I'll hunt you down no matter where you hide.

.:lol:

I'm not hiding, so you apparently aren't very good at hunting .... :001_smile: