• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam & Tristan on SBJO: Zoinks!

baal

Reaction score
First off, I usually skip the interview segment on any vid but listened to this one. Man, is Straight Boys Jerk Off's interviewer bad. Still, I love Tristan and Adam was just adorkable! Newbie or not, he came off as one on camera so that's all that matters! My only regret is that it was put on a bonus site and not the site proper. I think Tristan would get a lotta love if he had a wider audience...

Did you really mean "Adorkable" I think it will be my new word

I got it from a blog I was reading but it comes in very handy, especially when describing these two (2) guys...

if ya want to see tristan go to 18boy.com, loads of great guys with tristan, hes a great bottom, and one of the cuttest in my opinion.

if ya want to see tristan go to 18boy.com, loads of great guys with tristan, hes a great bottom, and one of the cuttest in my opinion.

Did something go wrong with his circumcision? LOL!! Kidding you about your typo, robyrob. Tristan is cute!

I think it's fair to say that Tristan is the least cut of the bunch. haha

my grammer is truly lacking but i still think tristan is hot and has one of the best asses on the web. but thats only my opinion.

my grammer is truly lacking but i still think tristan is hot and has one of the best asses on the web. but thats only my opinion.

robyrob you've got excellent taste and your grammar is better than most.

what about his foreskin? do you like uncut guys? i personally got off on his still covered banana dick bouncing around while he rode Adam's willing stiffy.

both of them were extremely hot.

I really loved Adam and Tristan. That was a nice pairing. and they seemed to work very well together...:001_rolleyes:

You're grammar is fine, robyrob. I was just kidding because he is uncut. Sorry for the bad joke........ :blushing:

You are right about Tristan! :001_smile:

Loved the film and in particular Adam. He has a gorgeous cock which I'd love in my mouth and he was quite cheeky with the interview - always putting the odd 50 bucks on top of the bill, then finally getting 200 more for the fuck. Just wished the interviewer had paid got Adam and Tristan to kiss too- that would have been icing on the cake.

P.S I don't know how much influence Mark has on Straight Boys Jerk Off but I miss the Flash Viewer which they don't have on that site.

With a camera in it! :biggrin:

Whereas I was once in a short movie with a girl called Lou, he is puzzlingly camera shy, incomprehensible in a lanky hottie like him. Guys, make him paranoid and cross by pleading for a brand new avatar.