• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ace and who???

nsreed

Reaction score
Ace is beautiful, 6'3 , great eyes, hot body!! Love tall guys!
He is curious and I think will be really hot when he gets his first guy.
Who would you like to see him be paired up with??
Anthony, Danny, Dustin, Tyler??? OR should his first time be with two guys??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Wow just think about it. Ace and Anthony. :)

I still think he should be pared with Alden

Ace is beautiful and will be quite erotic. Pair him with some lean fella close to his own age at first. Have him get used to a guy getting him off. Then move into the butt stuff. Ace may want to be a top for a while, but he will really like bottoming later on. One of the stalwart top recently took it and loved it. That was history in the making! Thought he'd never go that way. :tongue_smilie:

I agree with Brookse, a group scene would be so fucking hot, but add Dustin, it would just top it all off, see if you can get dustin to bottom though.

I agree with LesterM its got to be Alden. Alden rocks and he can put out more cum than two guys.
P.S. I think David has a thing for Alden! How many guys does David try to fondle?

Well I can understand David's attraction Alden is truly unique , has a great personality is very sexy and does not shave his body so he looks like a 5 year old I hate that by the way (the shaving thing)

Ace is beautiful, 6'3 , great eyes, hot body!! Love tall guys!
He is curious and I think will be really hot when he gets his first guy.
Who would you like to see him be paired up with??
Anthony, Danny, Dustin, Tyler??? OR should his first time be with two guys??

Danny and Anthony to get warmed up then to Tyler and Dustin for the finalle.:biggrin:

Well Danny and Anthony are real winners and Tyler is the Broke Straight Boys website cover boy for a good reason, but I am not a great fan of Dustin as everyone else sems to be. He is rather too mechanical and not so expressive as I like my guys to be.
Michael :001_tt2:

I think a pairing with danny and tyler would be so hot, although any of the other guys mentioned would be awesome too.

How about Ace, Danny, Anthony, Dustin & Tyler and if you could get Mike in there too, that would be an awesome orgy. But if it can only be one, I would have to say Ace & Tyler.