• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Abram Hoffer

Isn't it soon going to be time for "winter break" which we used to call "Christmas vacation" at most colleges? This would be an excellent time for a college kid to do some part time work to build up his college fund for books and dorm fees for the spring semester. (Wouldn't you love to have him for a roommate?) And yes Ertas you keep those "eight lights" burning for his return. He is very much my kind of guy too! Most definitely the most believably straight out of the bunch in recent years.

Mikey -

You are correct. Most universities go into testing next week to wrap the first semester. Let's just hope he is offered and accepts a return to Broke Straight Boys What a great, great, great New Years scene featuring Abram and (fill in the blank - this could get really interesting - perhaps a New Years Orgy scene - haven't had an orgy for months!!) and would prove to be the best way to start out a new year at Broke Straight Boys Gosh, I am drooling at the thought of this concept!!!!

What about it Broke Straight Boys management?!!!! (I suppose if Vadim Black and Devon are already in the can for our Christmas present from Broke Straight Boys, New Years is all set too?) Perhaps a modification would be in order to re-introduce Abram!! Just sayin...

t. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Abram was hot! Ran before some dick could get in that ass!

Judge - I believe you are correct on that statement. In his last scene they sort of pushed for that and he said he'd consider it. Methinks he considered it for 5 seconds and fled.

Mikey -

You are correct. Most universities go into testing next week to wrap the first semester. Let's just hope he is offered and accepts a return to Broke Straight Boys What a great, great, great New Years scene featuring Abram and (fill in the blank - this could get really interesting - perhaps a New Years Orgy scene - haven't had an orgy for months!!) and would prove to be the best way to start out a new year at Broke Straight Boys Gosh, I am drooling at the thought of this concept!!!!

What about it Broke Straight Boys management?!!!! (I suppose if Vadim Black and Devon are already in the can for our Christmas present from Broke Straight Boys, New Years is all set too?) Perhaps a modification would be in order to re-introduce Abram!! Just sayin...

t. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll do a hot shower scene with him!!!!

You dust your chaps. I am reinforcing the beams for my sling!! This is going to be a 4-way. I hope Abram would be patient as I believe I am willing but have never been passive... Oh, boy, I suppose that disqualifies me. Still, I loan out my sling (if the cobwebs can be cleared!)

You dust your chaps. I am reinforcing the beams for my sling!! This is going to be a 4-way. I hope Abram would be patient as I believe I am willing but have never been passive... Oh, boy, I suppose that disqualifies me. Still, I loan out my sling (if the cobwebs can be cleared!)

too damn funny! I must say I have never been involved in a 4-way - I would like to add another Broke Straight Boys performer to the mix, lets see how about? this could get interesting

too damn funny! I must say I have never been involved in a 4-way - I would like to add another Broke Straight Boys performer to the mix, lets see how about? this could get interesting

Mick, Rocco, Diesal or Taz. or any combination of them

Cousin Anthony. He never pulled off a top scene on Broke Straight Boys but I have seen a vid of him nailing a guy's ass. (It took ditching the condom so he could stay hard - and hard he stayed!!!) Hot!!!

which one is cousin anthony? Anthony Tom is a hottie

It is these guys - Mikey and Anthony

Mikey and Anthony.jpg

Archangel reacted to my post in this thread. Thanks for recognizing one of my ALL-TIME favorite Broke Straight Boys models in Abram. I’d love to know where he is today and what he is doing. I’d venture to guess that he is highly successful, but one never knows how life turns out…..