• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Abram Hoffer

Guess what guys? Abram will soon be out of classes for the semester. Sha gave me word that he'll be joining us for our next round of shoots.

Guess what guys? Abram will soon be out of classes for the semester. Sha gave me word that he'll be joining us for our next round of shoots.
Thanks Bryce. That will be a belated Christmas present for me from you guys. :thumbup::smiley-love021:

PS And as a personal note from me, I sure hope nobody coerces him to bottom. He is as studly of a straight top that I've seen here since the days of a certain J.J. , the model that we "dare not speaketh" the name of on this forum. lol :001_rolleyes:

Thanks Bryce. That will be a belated Christmas present for me from you guys. :thumbup::smiley-love021:

I got a good chuckle out of this one Mikey. xo

It reminds me of that scene in Driving Miss Daisy. Miss Daisy gives her loyal chauffer Hoke (Morgan Freeman) a wrapped gift about 2 days before Christmas. He's shocked and touched that she bought him anything at all. In her very blunt-spoken way she says to him, "Now that is NOT a Christmas present!!" To which he quickly replies in a humble and very polite tone, "Oh! NO ma'am."

Even though it's very obvious to both of them and the audience that she thought enough of him, and his kindness and loyal companionship, for a proud practicing southern Jewish woman like her to break down and buy him a gift right before Christmas. :) She bought him a Christmas present alright. But damned if she was ever going to admit it! LOL :biggrin:

Mikey I think you might be able to consider Abram's return like a late Hanukkah gift. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find Abram to be Jewish himself. I admit I'm no expert at all on origins of names. But the stage name he chose of Abram Hoffer to my Gentile ears always had a sound of German-Jewish origin. Though I could be totally wrong. haha

Last edited:
Mikey I think you might be able to consider Abram's return like a late Hanukkah gift. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find Abram to be Jewish himself. I admit I'm no expert at all on origins of names. But the stage name he chose of Abram Hoffer to my Gentile ears always had a sound of German-Jewish origin. Though I could be totally wrong. haha
He might be Jewish and according to Bryce he is studying hard at college, so if I marry him, my late mom would be proud that I am marrying a Jewish doctor or lawyer. lol

I'll wear the gown and veil as Abram is obviously a lot more masculine than I am. :angel:

Siegel6.jpg

He might be Jewish and according to Bryce he is studying hard at college, so if I marry him, my late mom would be proud that I am marrying a Jewish doctor or lawyer. lol

I'll wear the gown and veil as Abram is obviously a lot more masculine than I am. :angel:

Siegel6.jpg

That sounds like a great question for Sha to possibly ask Abram on camera upon his return. (Hint, hint. lol) Not necessarily the question of whether he would accept your marriage proposal Mikey... Though it's always worth a shot! :) But the part about whether you two share the same faith. LOL

Last edited:
That sounds like a great question for Sha to possibly ask Abram on camera upon his return. (Hint, hint. lol) Not necessarily the question of whether he would accept your marriage proposal Mikey... Though it's always worth a shot! :) But the part about whether you two share the same faith. LOL
I was jilted by AYDEN so now I am going after a real mench! I have no problem with taking Abram on the rebound. lol

20141212153728-mensch-bench-toy-went-from-kickstarter-shark-tank-two-years.jpeg

Siegel6.jpg

I just spoke to Abram and he said he only dates and eventually marry good catholic boys from Seattle. Sorry Mikeyank for my gain lololol

I just spoke to Abram and he said he only dates and eventually marry good catholic boys from Seattle. Sorry Mikeyank for my gain lololol
Oh my gosh! I never thought that Abram would marry a “shiksa”! lol

(I’m so glad you asked! Most Yiddish dictionaries describe “shiksa” as simply “a non-Jewish woman.” Today, the word is often used to describe a non-Jewish woman who is in a relationship with a Jewish man. In other words, if you’re a non-Jewish girl, especially one who is married to a Jewish boy.)

See the full post:http://toriavey.com/what-is-a-shiksa/#rR6Hw4Q23m5OCYUI.99)

Challa-Pic.jpg

Oh my gosh! I never thought that Abram would marry a “shiksa”! lol

(I’m so glad you asked! Most Yiddish dictionaries describe “shiksa” as simply “a non-Jewish woman.” Today, the word is often used to describe a non-Jewish woman who is in a relationship with a Jewish man. In other words, if you’re a non-Jewish girl, especially one who is married to a Jewish boy.)

See the full post:http://toriavey.com/what-is-a-shiksa/#rR6Hw4Q23m5OCYUI.99)

Challa-Pic.jpg

If he wants me to hook up the Challah bread instead of tortillas or fry bread, I can do that!!!! lol

Hahahahaha!!! hell this "shiksa" will even put paper on my pantry shelves for my boy!! lol
:lol: You do make me laugh young man, but that is only necessary at Passover time! HappyChanukah Peter & Abram!

Just let me play with Abram's dreidel a little bit. lol

images

ridiculously funny

I got to thinking (something that is always dangerous and I should just keep to myself but, hey, some on this forum might find it interesting)!

Abram has finished his studies I believe we were told. It is a strange time for a semester break. Maybe this is a reason for his absence.

Austin Andrews came to Broke Straight Boys His former wife is Olivia of Corbin Fisher's College Coed site. Abram did her on cam before coming to Broke Straight Boys (After all, he IS a straight boy!!) Anyway, maybe he did not want to be a Broke Straight Boys at the same time as Austin?

I just hope they can convince him to come back. He - his body, his attention to his partners, his total domination in his scenes is something that made him be my first "favorite" pick when I arrived on this site in July. Boy knows how to handle himself and his scene partner and he is just one helluva stud.

I'm keeping eight candles burning for his return!!! C'mon, Abram! Hurry back to Broke Straight Boys and an adoring cast of characters on the Broke Straight Boys forum anxious for your return!!

:thumbup::smiley-love021::waw:

I got to thinking (something that is always dangerous and I should just keep to myself but, hey, some on this forum might find it interesting)!

Abram has finished his studies I believe we were told. It is a strange time for a semester break. Maybe this is a reason for his absence.

Austin Andrews came to Broke Straight Boys His former wife is Olivia of Corbin Fisher's College Coed site. Abram did her on cam before coming to Broke Straight Boys (After all, he IS a straight boy!!) Anyway, maybe he did not want to be a Broke Straight Boys at the same time as Austin?

I just hope they can convince him to come back. He - his body, his attention to his partners, his total domination in his scenes is something that made him be my first "favorite" pick when I arrived on this site in July. Boy knows how to handle himself and his scene partner and he is just one helluva stud.

I'm keeping eight candles burning for his return!!! C'mon, Abram! Hurry back to Broke Straight Boys and an adoring cast of characters on the Broke Straight Boys forum anxious for your return!!

:thumbup::smiley-love021::waw:
Isn't it soon going to be time for "winter break" which we used to call "Christmas vacation" at most colleges? This would be an excellent time for a college kid to do some part time work to build up his college fund for books and dorm fees for the spring semester. (Wouldn't you love to have him for a roommate?) And yes Ertas you keep those "eight lights" burning for his return. He is very much my kind of guy too! Most definitely the most believably straight out of the bunch in recent years.