• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

About pubic hair

nickbrady

Reaction score
Young boys with hairless pubes is cool. Men with shaved pubes is lame. Trimming up a big bush so it looks neater is OK, but men have pubes dammit. When I watch a scene I try to imagine what the action would feel like if it was me doing the sex. If I go down on a guy I like to feel his bush on my face. If I fuck a guy I like to feel the hair on his ass scratching around my dick. Hairy pubes on cock, balls and ass are sexy. Shaving seems to be a recent fad and one I hope will pass soon. Just my opinion, any comments from others?

I became a teenager in the 1960's and so I was used to and turned on by pubic hair. It symbolized manhood and virility to me, and so my sensibilities are the same today as when I was a teen, but at the same time I understand that as generations change, so do the fads and younger guys want to do what is popular today.

And so while I am turned on by a guy with a nice bush, I do want the guys on this site to be as natural appearing as possible and to look as real guys in their late teens and early twenties look like in 2015, and so I am accepting of the shaved look, while my preference would be more of a natural look, but if I want this to be a reality based site, I want the models to look the way real guys do.

I am exhausted by the number of times I have written in this forum that I will not watch a scene if there is no pubic hair. Sometimes people look at the attraction to pubic hair as a fetish, but that is not a fetish to me. It is the natural state of a man.

I am exhausted by the number of times I have written in this forum that I will not watch a scene if there is no pubic hair. Sometimes people look at the attraction to pubic hair as a fetish, but that is not a fetish to me. It is the natural state of a man.
Louis, again I come from the generation where natural pubic hair was the way guys looked and it is still my preference today, but to say that it is the "natural state of man" is unfair in my opinion, as the hair on a man's face will grow out into a long Rip Van Winkle beard without shaving and that is man's natural state too. And women have shaved their legs and armpits my entire lifetime, and that is not their natural state either.

It is a generational thing in my opinion. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson had long hair, but shaved their faces to a clean shaven look, hippies from the 1960's wore long hair and often wore facial hair as well, so the natural state of man is not the issue to me, but style and looking the way most of your contemporaries from your own generation look is what drives a man's grooming.

I learned a long time ago that it is not fair of me to expect people born 45-50 years after me to groom themselves and to dress the way I did when I was their age. This is today and that was yesterday, and my personal preference is not indicative of the way they should appear today.

I love a nice furry bush helps enhance the man smells yummy. Course I am a furry creature myself LOL. But as mikeyank says today is today and the boys for some reason like to shave their pubes. One of these days the pendulum will swing back.

Louis, again I come from the generation where natural pubic hair was the way guys looked and it is still my preference today, but to say that it is the "natural state of man" is unfair in my opinion, as the hair on a man's face will grow out into a long Rip Van Winkle beard without shaving and that is man's natural state too. And women have shaved their legs and armpits my entire lifetime, and that is not their natural state either
I learned a long time ago that it is not fair of me to expect people born 45-50 years after me to groom themselves and to dress the way I did when I was their age. This is today and that was yesterday, and my personal preference is not indicative of the way they should appear today.
Mikeyank it is so cool to know an older guy who thinks modern. I will take a nice looking model any way he wants to present himself. I have listened to older guys all my life bragging how they would never use those new fangled computer, cell phones, TV's, College Dudes's, cassettes, 8 tracks and the list goes on. I like now and if that includes shaved pubes for a while bring it on!! Thanks for being the voice of reason.

When I was a teenager I clearly remember adults telling us how bad our music was, and how disgusting our long hair and sideburns and our baggy jeans and tie died shirts looked. I swore that when I became an adult I would remember that and try not to be judgmental to the later generations. But I also understand that never having children to raise perhaps affects my perspective. But if a young person is not committing a crime or hurting themselves, I'm all into letting them live their lives their own way.

Im about Mikeys age too. I see teens going to school and young men going to work around my house but I have no way of knowing what their pubic areas are like. Do you really think that the average guy is shaving his pubes off? I will accept what they do as fine but do you really think they all do it.

Im about Mikeys age too. I see teens going to school and young men going to work around my house but I have no way of knowing what their pubic areas are like. Do you really think that the average guy is shaving his pubes off? I will accept what they do as fine but do you really think they all do it.
I know from what I see at my local gym, and what friend's have told me that they see in the locker room's of their gyms too. Not necessarily shaved "bald as a baby", but they all seem to at least trim and groom. As former forumite Abe, (Abush11) used to tell us that he hears all the time from straight young guys that their girls will not go near their dicks if they are not groomed. The girls say that they keep neat and clean down there and they expect the same from their male partners.

Again, it is not the look that I prefer but it does appear to be the way it is today in the real world.

Joey. I go too one of the gym's in San Francisco with the most beautiful boys|men you ever want to see.So maybe they are above average.
But I have noticed most seem to trim .But this is a 90 per cent gay gym. The younger they are shave. Older say over 27 seem to trim.
It has become a big business here. There are adds all over the gym for places to go for your trim.
I think with kids so much more into working out and there body's these day's it is just a In thing.They seen to be into a clean.
The older the man the bigger the bush. So I can't say they all do. It is just what I see here in SF. Another fad??? Maybe but some have done it for years.

Last edited:
It has become a big business here. There are adds all over the gym for places to go for your trim.
Johnny, as you are a hair dresser, why don't you expand your business and get involved in the big business of pubic grooming? And as I am weary of my job, can you hire me to come out to Frisco to be your shampoo boy or to help out the prep for your grooming services? Sounds like a great profession to be in!!! :drool:

Johnny, as you are a hair dresser, why don't you expand your business and get involved in the big business of pubic grooming? And as I am weary of my job, can you hire me to come out to Frisco to be your shampoo boy or to help out the prep for your grooming services? Sounds like a great profession to be in!!! :drool:
Very Good Idea..LOL..:w00t:

What do they say " you live and learn" hahaha women always trim for bathing suits. Ive had surgery a few times not in that area but they shave before it and I never liked it. I think a nice bush is fun to play with on a sexy guy.

Joey. I go too one of the gym's in San Francisco with the most beautiful boys|men you ever want to see.So maybe they are above average.
But I have noticed most seem to trim .But this is a 90 per cent gay gym. The younger they are shave. Older say over 27 seem to trim.
I think with kids so much more into working out and there body's these day's it is just a In thing.They seen to be into a clean.
The older the man the bigger the bush. So I can't say they all do. It is just what I see here in SF. Another fad??? Maybe but some have done it for years.

Id go to the gym often if I lived in SF

Well personally I prefer pubic hair, and I understand a light trim, as I do that myself from time to time.....But to be dead honest if its a hot guy and he shaves his pubes I'm sure as hell not going to turn him away....I used to trim my ex's for him, it was actually kind of hot to do it.....:thumbup:

Amen, brother Louis. Men have hair. Nothing prettier than shiny, blonde curls around a beautiful bootie hole.

Amen, brother Louis. Men have hair. Nothing prettier than shiny, blonde curls around a beautiful bootie hole.
I am with you there. Shiny, Blonde curls (BLONDE YUMMY) around a Beautiful Blonde butt hole. Oh yes I remember it well.
Hope it is just not going to be a memory .lol
And as Lucy said...And it taste good too.:001_smile: