• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Weekend With The BSB Crew!

Cole_Gartner

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey guys! So im down here to shoot a scene this weekend and im the only College Dudes model!=p Chillin with 3 Broke Straight Boys models today! haha It has been quite the event filled weekend to say the least.... haha good, bad, funny, all of the above! =p
Im posting right now to fill time while a Broke Straight Boys scene gets shot! Just thought id fill everyone in on my ....intersting, yea i guess thats the word for it, weekend adventure! haha

Oh and shout out to my man Balboa reppin' "Team Cole!" I love it! haha Who else wants to join the "official" team Cole!?!?!? hah:w00t::banana-wave::banana::tagteam:

hahaha i love the smilies!

Hey guys! So im down here to shoot a scene this weekend and im the only College Dudes model!=p Chillin with 3 Broke Straight Boys models today! haha It has been quite the event filled weekend to say the least.... haha good, bad, funny, all of the above! =p
Im posting right now to fill time while a Broke Straight Boys scene gets shot! Just thought id fill everyone in on my ....intersting, yea i guess thats the word for it, weekend adventure! haha

Oh and shout out to my man Balboa reppin' "Team Cole!" I love it! haha Who else wants to join the "official" team Cole!?!?!? hah

:thumbup: Thanks, Cole. It's so funny you posted, because I was about to post a question to you asking when your next scene was. It's been a while since I saw an update with you on College Dudes...now that I'm a member again, that is.:biggrin:

Oh and shout out to my man Balboa reppin' "Team Cole!" I love it! haha Who else wants to join the "official" team Cole!?!?!? hah:w00t::banana-wave::banana:

So, if you are the only College Dudes guy at the shoot........Does that mean you are in a scene with a Broke Straight Boys guy?????:001_smile:

Oh and shout out to my man Balboa reppin' "Team Cole!" I love it! haha Who else wants to join the "official" team Cole!?!?!? hah:w00t::banana-wave::banana::tagteam:

I wanna join!! Balboa, where do I get a "Team Cole" avatar?!

Cole, did you do a Broke Straight Boys scene or were they just filming too?

I didnt do a Broke Straight Boys scene.. sorry guys!=/ the model i shot a scene with was local so he just came in for the shoot... and left me hangin' with the Broke Straight Boys crew the rest of the time I was there... hahah fun times!!!:001_tongue:

Sorry Cole, unfortunately Balboa cancelled his Broke Straight Boys membership so he doesn't have access to the forum anymore.