• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Visit to the Futon part 2

vicekid

Reaction score
Well guys, I've been kind of busy the last few days. So before getting to the real good stuff, just a quick follow-up to some of the things you folks have mentioned.

Yes the Green Room is GREEN. Perhaps if I can figure out how to do it and David has no objections I'll post the photo I took of the green room.

Regarding the ordering of the episodes, while I did not take a photo of it, Mr. Evans desk is extremely well kept and the draw that the new videos are store are all dated and ready to be sent to Mark and Company. His desk is so organized I was thinking of hiring him to organize my desk!

David is as down to earth and fun to talk too. But this is not what you want to read. As I left off, I had discussed my tour of the studio, but there was one room left that I had not share with you. And do you know which room I'm talking about????????????????????????????????????????????????

IT'S THE FUTON ROOM!!!!!​

So Guys, and Gals, get you tissues, rags, towels ready, cause

here​

we​

go​

So David opens the door and I walk in. I'm not more that one foot in when, HOLY HELL I see sitting on the futon, topless,

MICHAELR

TYLER

Thank God that David was right behind me to keep me from dropping to the ground. It took a few moments for the jaw to shoved back in place and a little longer to find and put the eyes back into their sockets. After regained what little composure I had left I continued my journey into the room. I pinched myself to see if perhaps I had died and gone to heaven (or hell?).

I have to admit that what you see on video is not the same as in real life.

THINGS ARE BIGGER, (AND BETTER) IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!

It was not long before I found myself on the futon with my own personal harem. Writing this is not easy as my mind was like in the clouds and I'm not sure fully what was said or done. I'm sure you want to all know the details down to the last drop, but I'm just not sure I can put it all in print. Besides you all know the David formula, beside I'm too shy to say much more.

All I know is about 1 hour later just as I was cumin,

OH SHIT, I'M LATE FOR A MEETING,

GOTTA GO BYE,
VICE

C'mon, vicekid! That was the dream I had last night!! Get out of my head! :scared:

More please............ :thumbup:

Well guys, I've been kind of busy the last few days. So before getting to the real good stuff, just a quick follow-up to some of the things you folks have mentioned.

Yes the Green Room is GREEN. Perhaps if I can figure out how to do it and David has no objections I'll post the photo I took of the green room.

Regarding the ordering of the episodes, while I did not take a photo of it, Mr. Evans desk is extremely well kept and the draw that the new videos are store are all dated and ready to be sent to Mark and Company. His desk is so organized I was thinking of hiring him to organize my desk!

David is as down to earth and fun to talk too. But this is not what you want to read. As I left off, I had discussed my tour of the studio, but there was one room left that I had not share with you. And do you know which room I'm talking about????????????????????????????????????????????????

IT'S THE FUTON ROOM!!!!!​

So Guys, and Gals, get you tissues, rags, towels ready, cause

here​

we​

go​

So David opens the door and I walk in. I'm not more that one foot in when, HOLY HELL I see sitting on the futon, topless,

MICHAELR

TYLER

Thank God that David was right behind me to keep me from dropping to the ground. It took a few moments for the jaw to shoved back in place and a little longer to find and put the eyes back into their sockets. After regained what little composure I had left I continued my journey into the room. I pinched myself to see if perhaps I had died and gone to heaven (or hell?).

I have to admit that what you see on video is not the same as in real life.

THINGS ARE BIGGER, (AND BETTER) IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!

It was not long before I found myself on the futon with my own personal harem. Writing this is not easy as my mind was like in the clouds and I'm not sure fully what was said or done. I'm sure you want to all know the details down to the last drop, but I'm just not sure I can put it all in print. Besides you all know the David formula, beside I'm too shy to say much more.

GOTTA GO BYE,
VICE

I am so glad you could experience this fantasy whether for real or in a dream. Either way has got to leave a lasting impression ... Thank you for sharing.:wink: I believe you...:001_rolleyes:

GOTTA GO BYE,
VICE

Vicekid you Asshole. Dude I got a bad heart don't you know you could give someone a coronary by slamming on the brakes like that. Now buster you better sit your but down and finish this story before I start having convulsions. :cursing:

WOW, now for the rest of the story. I can't wait to hear but I bet it is good.

Vice....now that is just cruel to leave us hangin like that....

c'mon you know you want to tell us the rest.....we're waiting:tongue_smilie::001_tongue: