• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Twittering Tweet

denver0102

Reaction score
Ok so I have heard everything from "Twitter is the best thing since sliced bread" to that its another way of stalking people. Personally I don't see what the big deal is about Twitter but everyone seems so gaga over it. Anyone on Twitter? What are your opinions on it?

Hey Denver

What the hell is twitter to start with ?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't know what twittering is all about. If there's anyone here who knows what it's about please share. What's the big freakin' deal about twitter anyway?

Isn't that the little yellow bird being chased by Sylvestor? :lol:

Isn't that the little yellow bird being chased by Sylvestor? :lol:

You aussies are something else! I'm Lovin' it!:lol: But don't you mean Tweetie? "I tawt I taw a puddy tat! I did! I did!" C'mon Kodie, you must have a picture of Sylvester?

You aussies are something else! I'm Lovin' it!:lol: But don't you mean Tweetie? "I tawt I taw a puddy tat! I did! I did!" C'mon Kodie, you must have a picture of Sylvester?

Isn't it Tweetie we are talking about? .... oops I am wearing the wrong glasses :lol:

I tried to do Twitter but was having some trouble with the settings for sending in tweets by text messages so I followed their instructions and posted a request for help where directed. I not only didn't get an answer but got an email telling me that they were just deleting my question. I won't be back.

i like twitter. i guess it all depends on what you are looking for. twitter makes it easy for me to have fun with my friends who live in other states while i am at work. better than instant messaging because i am at work and can't engage in a whole converstation. but using twitter i can quickly post what is on my mind (usually some sardonic remark or cynical observation) and then get back to work.