• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A ruler for the dicks!

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
Dave,
Would it be possible:

1. To have a ruler on the set so we can actually see how long these dicks are? When you ask them how big it is, just hand them the ruler so we can see on camera.

2. In the text description of each episode could you give the model's height and weight and age?

Thanks!

Dave,
Would it be possible:

1. To have a ruler on the set so we can actually see how long these dicks are? When you ask them how big it is, just hand them the ruler so we can see on camera.

2. In the text description of each episode could you give the model's height and weight and age?

Thanks!

Here, here. I agree;

Dave,
Would it be possible:

Thanks!

Yes, but rulers can only measure what is there right now. Hell, I've been measured many times, and it changes with where I'm at in the moment! I'll take the longest one as gospel, though! LOL!!

Dave,
Would it be possible:

Thanks!

Actually Dave should do the measuring (I am sure he would not be happy about doing that - yeah right) :b_evil:

Yes, but rulers can only measure what is there right now. Hell, I've been measured many times, and it changes with where I'm at in the moment! I'll take the longest one as gospel, though! LOL!!

I know das right! LOL :thumbup:

No, NO, NO. Measure it fully erect and measure the top side of the dick, not underneath.

No, NO, NO. Measure it fully erect and measure the top side of the dick, not underneath.
I know that, Mitch! If I'm just bangin' away, it is longer, but the closer to bustin' I get, the shorter and fatter it gets! (yes, I have had some curious women) Why the HELL am I telling you this? LMFAO!! Isn't length the criterea?

I don't think it would take much of a twist. Do you? It wouldn't for me. I'd LOVE that job! LOL!

You wouldn't even have to pay me to do that job, mind you it might take me quite some time to get the measurements right :sleep2:

Why was Princess Di disappointed on her wedding night?

She discovered that not all 'rulers' are 12 inches. :w00t:

OK, that was pretty lame. Sorry, they all can't be gems.

Do you know what a guy with an 8 inch dick has for breakfast?
Well, this morning I had some oatmeal and a glass of grapefruit juice.

You know how I make my dick 8 inches?
I fold it in half.

OK, OK, settle down. Length is not important as long as it can reach from you to me.

The actual measurement is not as important as the general guideline. If you lay flat on your back and the head reaches your belly button, you are large. Other than that, any other measurement is just a number.

I like this suggestion....I will start doing this in some episodes...I would LOVE to measure there cocks...but I have to hold the camera...so I will figure it out...LOL

I would pay $1,000 if I could just suck Nelson's dick!

Um, a bit off topic, but interesting nonetheless.

So how much would you pay just to measure it? David and Mark might have a new source of income. I am guessing that David would forego the pleasure of measuring the models himself if he could make $500 a pop to let us do it. It would be sorta like a Members for 'Members' promotion.

Speaking of members, I just noticed that I went from Junior Member to Member. yay. :thumbup1:

Um, a bit off topic, but interesting nonetheless.

So how much would you pay just to measure it? David and Mark might have a new source of income. I am guessing that David would forego the pleasure of measuring the models himself if he could make $500 a pop to let us do it. It would be sorta like a Members for 'Members' promotion.

Speaking of members, I just noticed that I went from Junior Member to Member. yay. :thumbup1:

Not much. I want his cum in my mouth!

I like this suggestion....I will start doing this in some episodes...I would LOVE to measure there cocks...but I have to hold the camera...so I will figure it out...LOL
Dave, I don't understand?

You didn't seem to have a problem lending a helping on Alden in the 1st Alden & Robert episode. You had your hands enough on Alden Broke Straight Boys could have called it a 3-way!

Does Davey have something for Alden?

Are you the only one in the room at the time of the shooting?

If you twisted his arm enough he would probably agree to do it. :w00t:

Or offer him a hundred dollars and promise it will only be for our personal, private collection. LOL!! The performer, NOT David!
David should get a lot more, if he is letting us direct a video, with, of course, the same promise.

With Love, I am,

Last edited:
Why was Princess Di disappointed on her wedding night?

She discovered that not all 'rulers' are 12 inches. :w00t:

Bet that was the same night she discovered that "Three in a marriage" just doesn't work. Better?

With Love, I am,