• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A New Favorite Episode

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Thank you CJ, Austin, David, Mark, Eddie, Monica, et al. Thanks to everyone's hard work, I have a favorite episode now, or rather, again.
Thank you, Thank you Thank you. And a big thank you to David for organizing the auction, as well as a thank you to all the guys who participated. The real winners are the animals, whose lives were made better.

And now, I'm off to see the video, the wonderful video shoot!:thumbup::001_tt1::waw:

Housekeeping Question----- What's best to use for getting jizz out from between the keys of a notebook? I tried the spray aerosol can, it just spread the mess even more, and now the keys are sticky! HELP!

Last edited:
Mark, David, Eddie, and staff I dito MarkyMark's thank you. It was a pleasure to be patient. Everything good comes in it's own time...:thumbup:

Housekeeping Question----- What's best to use for getting jizz out from between the keys of a notebook? I tried the spray aerosol can, it just spread the mess even more, and now the keys are sticky! HELP!

The absolute best way to get cum out of a keyboard is not to put it there in the first place :lol:

It's actually useless to try to do anything about an entire orgasm's worth since it shorts out the whole keyboard, sin falta. I've thrown away two for that reason, and have been trying to aim better since then. If you "cam" with people like "wanton17" or "collegebiboy" or "hotjessseee22" on a site called ivideochat, they expect to see the results of their hotness in the form of an ejaculation, with vocals. That's when your teclado is most vulnerable. You should see my mouse.