• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Mother's Day Gift Our Own Queen Mother of the Forum

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
mothersday3-1.gif

Bless your heart for all that you do. We love and respect you always...

Last edited:
Happy mother's day Marky. LOTS OF LOVE.

Aww those are so cute :) I got to go home to Texas to visit my family and I surprised my mom and grandma for mothers day. It was great

Denver, that was awesome that you got the chance to go see mom and grandma for mother's day.
Gary

Thanks :) yeah it really was. I don't think that there was a dry eye in the house.

That's so sweet Denver! For someone who claims to be shy and maybe awkward socially, you sure can endear yourself to others who get the time to know you. :biggrin:

I often marvel at the incredibly sensitive manner displayed by so many in this forum. I realize we all joined this site for the boys, but I also know that most of us also stay for the friends we have found in Forum. We span the globe, bound together despite great distances, but the joy we share is boundless, and real, not contrived.

Thank you Mark, David, Scorpio, et al, for the many pleasures of this site.

Thank you all for the kind wishes, and in turn I send to each of you my own loving thoughts for you and your mothers. For those who are in pain, I pray you have solace and relief. For those of you who are alone, my heart and spirit are with you. For those who have the comfort of family, I share your contentment. And for all of you, I send wishes for all the best in your lives. You are, each of you, a blessing to me from God!

I am,

I often marvel at the incredibly sensitive manner displayed by so many in this forum. I realize we all joined this site for the boys, but I also know that most of us also stay for the friends we have found in Forum. We span the globe, bound together despite great distances, but the joy we share is boundless, and real, not contrived.

Thank you all for the kind wishes, and in turn I send to each of you my own loving thoughts for you and your mothers. For those who are in pain, I pray you have solace and relief. For those of you who are alone, my heart and spirit are with you. For those who have the comfort of family, I share your contentment. And for all of you, I send wishes for all the best in your lives. You are, each of you, a blessing to me from God!

I am,

MarkyMark, you are so kind. How did WE get so lucky as to meet someone such as you? Rest assured that all those warm thoughts are reciprocated to you and yours.

Big hugs to you M&M

I am,

Bunnycry-1.jpg

I am,

Thank you so much MarkyMark. The feelings and sentiments are mutual...:biggrin:

MarkyMark, you are so kind. How did WE get so lucky as to meet someone such as you? Rest assured that all those warm thoughts are reciprocated to you and yours.

Big hugs to you M&M

Tampa,

We love you very much. Now, please get back in that bed and turn off the computer... Bless your heart...:wink:

M&M you are simply the BEST. I send you and Carl all my best wishes and love.