• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A comment for D & E - Behind the Scenes

nitefly

Reaction score
Hi David,

On your You Tube channel, I have enjoyed your conversations in the make up chair with the models as Eddie is applying the make up. The guys seem relaxed and fun to chat with. Maybe in the next round of shoots for Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals, you can film some new make up chair interviews for either a Broke Straight Boys Behind the Scenes or your YT channel !

An example below: Spilling the Tea with Grey from 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJawB8RyVGg

Thank you for watching and I appreciate your comments. I haven't filmed any updated YT videos yet so I think I will take your suggestion and do some make up tips and gossip with the boys.

Thank you for watching and I appreciate your comments. I haven't filmed any updated YT videos yet so I think I will take your suggestion and do some make up tips and gossip with the boys.

Well it seems to be a truth that many men and women will share some things with their hairdressers (and maybe makeup artists) that they won't share with some of their closest friends. haha Maybe in that setting they would spill more tea. :thumbup1:

Hi David,

On your You Tube channel, I have enjoyed your conversations in the make up chair with the models as Eddie is applying the make up. The guys seem relaxed and fun to chat with. Maybe in the next round of shoots for Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals, you can film some new make up chair interviews for either a Broke Straight Boys Behind the Scenes or your YT channel !

An example below: Spilling the Tea with Grey from 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJawB8RyVGg

18 year old Grey Donovan is hot! Instead of pairing him with that old troll old enough to be his father for his first College Boy Physicals scene, they should have paired him with Nurse Johnny Hunter who would have given Grey a most enjoyable and thorough "physical!"