• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

5 years

gwr19569424

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone at Broke Straight Boys for celebrating your 5th anniversary back in September. Sorry I was gone and missed it. Keep up the great work. Looks as if I need to go back to page 4 in July and read the episode description before I actually watch the episodes.
Dave, I really think it is cool and sweet when you can get the guys to feel comfortable kissing. That for me is a real turn on.

Again Congrats,
Gary

Congrats to everyone at Broke Straight Boys for celebrating your 5th anniversary back in September. Sorry I was gone and missed it. Keep up the great work. Looks as if I need to go back to page 4 in July and read the episode description before I actually watch the episodes.
Dave, I really think it is cool and sweet when you can get the guys to feel comfortable kissing. That for me is a real turn on.

Again Congrats,
Gary

Gary, Welcome Back!!! We have more kissing on its way....the ones that I can make kiss, kiss...some just won't do it...but we do have some great things coming up in the New Year!!!