• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

3 way Bobby, Connor, Anthony

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
this is one of those 3 ways that worked. there was something for everybody.
the train looked hot, but also very uncomfortable for those involved.
the overhead view was the only way to view the circle suck.
most of the other views looked for me as a voyeur.
bobby, connor and anthony played together, no one was left out.
the cumming inside the condom, the facials, these are some of the things that get me going.

abc's of Broke Straight Boys

Cumming while inserted (condom or not) otherwise known as CIA, ALWAYS gets me goin'! It's like real sex! I mean, who really pulls out when they cum in real life?

Cumming while inserted (condom or not) otherwise known as CIA, ALWAYS gets me goin'! It's like real sex! I mean, who really pulls out when they cum in real life?

You and me both DrabBoiz. Just as in the episode when Chad topped Anthony and he came in the condom (but didn't think to pour out the contents). I commented then that I'd like to see more scenes like that but with the guy pouring the contents out on the bottom's chest or face. It obviously works best with guys who routinely have big cumshots because there's alot to pour out, but hopefully Connor has started a trend. I wouldn't want to see this take the place of outside cumshots, it would just be another variation on the theme.

You and me both DrabBoiz. Just as in the episode when Chad topped Anthony and he came in the condom (but didn't think to pour out the contents). I commented then that I'd like to see more scenes like that but with the guy pouring the contents out on the bottom's chest or face. It obviously works best with guys who routinely have big cumshots because there's alot to pour out, but hopefully Connor has started a trend. I wouldn't want to see this take the place of outside cumshots, it would just be another variation on the theme.

I very much agree Stowe. The guys gave us a really good scene!

It also included a position in a threesome that I really enjoy watching. That is watching one of the models suck 2 dicks at the same time so that both dicks are touching and rubbling up against each other. There was a half-hearted attempt at it in a vid with Colin and Jimmy that ended up not happening. Then it was done once in another scene with Jimmy I believe. Then here it was done a second time. I hope that we will see this position done more often. My only disappointment here is that it lasted only about 3-4 seconds. I hope they let it last a little bit longer next time.

I think it's really hot when 2 presumably straight guys of roughly the same height stand face to face with their hardons rubbing together. That's actually more erotic to me than the actual conjoined dick sucking.

I think this vid turned out really well. Kudos to all 3 men! :thumbup: It's been really nice to get 2 especially good scenes back to back.

Great job guy this was one hot scene it worked very well loved the interaction between all of the guys

I really have to hand it to Bobby. Many guys have a difficult time staying hard while being fucked. In this scene Bobby had to stay hard enough to keep fucking someone else...tolerate being fucked by a guy who was packing some decent equipment...and then he had to not cum prematurely. I am sure that that is not an easy task. LOL

I'm reminded of something a much older friend told me about in the 80's. His friend was a recently retired college professor, as my friend was also. His friend who went from bi to mostly gay told him a story about one time that he was in the professors' lounge in the 60's. This was the beginning of the Free Love movement where there was a more open attitude towards sexual experimentation. Kind of unleashing the shackles of the 50's. "If it feels good, do it." "Make love. Not war." Etc. So he was in lounge with all of his college professor peers and the subject got on to sex.

This guy was really out there as far as being uninhibited about discussing his own sex life. He told a packed room of people that 3 ways are best. And that if you are in a 3 way that it's best if it's 2 men and a woman. And in that situation it's always best to be in the middle.... "Because that way you get something on the up-stroke...and the down-stroke." LOL

More than a couple of them were left choking on their chips and pop. :biggrin:

I think I'll get criticized for saying this, but I don't think this is my favorite 3-some. I think it was disjointed and awkward at times, and the improvisations worked only to a point. What this scene needed was direction, or a fresh sense of creativity. Don't get me wrong most of it was fresh, but once it got to a certain point it became stale. This was an okay scene. But I feel the performance did not match the caliber of the performers.

The boys of Ahhhs! This scene was two damn fun to get off to. All three have grown to love what they are doing. It would have been hotter if they let go and sucked face, numerous opportunities for that. It would have been hot if they took turns being the meat in the sandwich. I could have watched all this for much longer. It could have been a two parter. More combinations were possible. Around the world perhaps. I was impressed by the overhead shot, could have held it longer. Not at all
disappointed, it was fun sexy, just not hot sexy. Still worth a 5.

This was a great scene. I like the way the change of positions ,(although most likely signaled by Clay) were initiated by the participants. It was impressive how all three of these guys just plan had fun together. I liked Connor dumping the condom on Bobby. The best part of this is when he playfully rubbed it in. Then there's Bobby. He always loves to stand up when cumming and wow did he cum. I laughed when Bobby came back after the scene to rub his cum in Connor's face. I was wonderful see three guys having fun. Thank-you Anthony, Bobby, and Connor. Great job!

This was a great scene. I like the way the change of positions ,(although most likely signaled by Clay) were initiated by the participants. It was impressive how all three of these guys just plan had fun together. I liked Connor dumping the condom on Bobby. The best part of this is when he playfully rubbed it in. Then there's Bobby. He always loves to stand up when cumming and wow did he cum. I laughed when Bobby came back after the scene to rub his cum in Connor's face. I was wonderful see three guys having fun. Thank-you Anthony, Bobby, and Connor. Great job!

i was not happy about that what so ever, it was not planned i was kinda pissed after that.

i was not happy about that what so ever, it was not planned i was kinda pissed after that.

Okay, here's a girl's perspective (mine), if you're gonna fuck, you're gonna get dirty. Come on Connor, I learned a long time ago, from a first grader, "you get what you get and you don't bitch or shit!" No, no lie, this was a "rough" school I taught at. The saying was "you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit," well...that was my first grader; one of the smartest kids I have ever met.
So Connor, what can a 5 year old and a 48 year old teach you..."if you're gonna play...."

And trust me Connor, I LOVE your work, but it's also suppose to be fun too!

So that's the secret of your success!

WTF?! Beauty Treatment: Spermine Facials

September 14, 2009 at 9:00AM
By Zoe Ruderman

Every week I do a “Cosmo Challenge” for Cosmo Radio on Sirius 111 and XM 162. Think of me as the guinea pig who tries out all the crazy trends-going to The Hustler Club with my boyfriend, giving up texting for seven days, getting Vajazzled. I've done some wacky stuff, but last week was my wildest challenge yet...

Yes, I got a sperm facial. No, I'm not talking about that. It's not a euphemism. I actually got a sperm facial. Literally. Here's the deal: Spermine is one of the, uh, ingredients in sperm and it's super high in anti-oxidants. It's supposed to slow down aging and people say it helps with acne. Some lab figured out how to synthesize the stuff (that means they're not real swimmers, but rather are factory made.) And now spermine facials are big in Europe-oh those wild Euros-and they're gaining popularity in the U.S.

Read more: Sperm Facial – Beauty Treatment Spermine Facial - Cosmopolitan

WTF?! Beauty Treatment: Spermine Facials

September 14, 2009 at 9:00AM
By Zoe Ruderman

Every week I do a “Cosmo Challenge” for Cosmo Radio on Sirius 111 and XM 162. Think of me as the guinea pig who tries out all the crazy trends-going to The Hustler Club with my boyfriend, giving up texting for seven days, getting Vajazzled. I've done some wacky stuff, but last week was my wildest challenge yet...

Yes, I got a sperm facial. No, I'm not talking about that. It's not a euphemism. I actually got a sperm facial. Literally. Here's the deal: Spermine is one of the, uh, ingredients in sperm and it's super high in anti-oxidants. It's supposed to slow down aging and people say it helps with acne. Some lab figured out how to synthesize the stuff (that means they're not real swimmers, but rather are factory made.) And now spermine facials are big in Europe-oh those wild Euros-and they're gaining popularity in the U.S.

Read more: Sperm Facial – Beauty Treatment Spermine Facial - Cosmopolitan

Oh Rob, your skin looks soo taught! What's your secret?!:scared: Me personally, I think jizz is "manna" from heaven and I would never waist a drop! You can cum on my face, but I am lapping it up like a happy puppy.:001_wub:

I am always concerned the way models share their cum. I know the danger level is suppose to be low, but I don't think anybody should be forced or encouraged to handle or eat cum. :blow: If they choose to freely, that's their business, but to violate another persons right to not to be exposed is irresponsible. Hopefully Clay will emphasize that in future scenes. :confused1:

i would take a cum shot to the face or where ever as long as i know it is supposed to happen. as long as it is planned im open to what ever, but when its not planned i dont take it lightly. just saying, im not complaining or anything i just like knowing whats comeing especially when it comes to a nother guys seed.