• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

3 Member Classification's

carman6475

Reaction score
I have noticed that there are 3 different classification's for members.

1) Senior Member
2) Member
3) Junior Member

What exactly does this mean and when or how do you graduate from one level to another???

I've been wondering the same thing... I just noticed there were differences.

I have noticed that there are 3 different classification's for members.

1) Senior Member
2) Member
3) Junior Member

What exactly does this mean and when or how do you graduate from one level to another???

I think I have an idea... Junior Members are those who've posted less than 30, Members are those that have posted between 30 and 100 posts, and Senior Members have posted more than 100 times? Wild guess based on my detective work while looking at differen't members of the forum. :001_unsure:

I think I have an idea... Junior Members are those who've posted less than 30, Members are those that have posted between 30 and 100 posts, and Senior Members have posted more than 100 times? Wild guess based on my detective work while looking at differen't members of the forum. :001_unsure:

Markboy, I think you might be on to something. I just hit 30 postings and now I am a "Member" I have graduated. Do I get a diploma? (lol)

Last edited:
Markboy, I think you might be on to something. I just hit 30 postings and now I am a "Member" I have graduated. Do I get a diploma? (lol)

You get a diploma and your choice of a tiara and or a leather riding crop.:biggrin: Ok, I am kidding... Nobody ever explained it to me either. However, I deduced the same kind of thing Markboy came up with.:wink:

Last edited:
Dear Jayman01,
You are so funny. I love the 3 member answer you came up with. But it leaves me with a question. I have three tiaras, so am I a senior member or, just an old drag queen? LOL

with sincere admiration:

Markymark

Last edited:
Dear Jayman01,
You are so funny. I love the 3 member answer you came up with. But it leaves me with a question. I have three tiaras, so am I a senior member or, just an old drag queen? LOL

with sincere admiration:

Markymark

What can I say Royalty always has privileges. I guess you can have what ever rating you want. Maybe you could petition for a Queen Mother Membership rating. That will really have people talking. LOL:thumbup: Oh, and Daling, Drag Queens don't get old. They just become more poised, enchanted, and endeering...So, you just go ahead with your bad self your Royal Highness...:thumbup: You have my vote...:thumbup:

I often wondered about it, but never ask. I guess I don't have to now :biggrin:

I haven't messed with these yet but it is based on board participation. You know never you might get something for hitting so many posts. :banana:

Mark

Oh, Baby now you are talking.!!!:waw: