• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1st Stop Phoenix Pride 2013 - April 6 & 7.

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year when the Broke Straight Boys pack their bags and hit the road. Our first stop this year is Phoenix, AZ. I am still working on the final roster of guys but be assured that some of your "new" favorites will be on the list. We will be at the pride festival both Saturday and Sunday to meet current and new members. I don't know the booth number yet but we will be in a corner booth. We are also looking at possibly attending a bar event on the Friday night before pride. I will keep you updated as I get more information.

http://www.phoenixpride.org

I sure hope that Paul, Damien & GRAHAM may be on tour this year Sha. I would love to meet all three if you come back to NYC this year!

Who wants to pay for my trip to any of these events? I'm so gutted I won't be able to attend any of these events :crying:
I would love to attend the NYC one and meet the models and some members!
Being broke and living so far away sucks on so many levels. It's depressing me.

Last edited:
Who wants to pay for my trip to any of these events? I'm so gutted I won't be able to attend any of these events :crying:
I would love to attend the NYC one and meet the models and some members!
Being broke and living so far away sucks on so many levels. It's depressing me.

Milla, don't be depressed about it. Most of us don't get to go to these events. They are scattered around the U.S. but that doesn't mean they are close to where we live. The closest they have gotten to me, since I've been member, is 600 miles. :( Luckily, Mikey took me with him by cell phone last year. ;-P

It is that time of year when the Broke Straight Boys pack their bags and hit the road. Our first stop this year is Phoenix, AZ. I am still working on the final roster of guys but be assured that some of your "new" favorites will be on the list. We will be at the pride festival both Saturday and Sunday to meet current and new members. I don't know the booth number yet but we will be in a corner booth. We are also looking at possibly attending a bar event on the Friday night before pride. I will keep you updated as I get more information.

http://www.phoenixpride.org

What's the rest of the schedule?

-

Milla, don't be depressed about it. Most of us don't get to go to these events. They are scattered around the U.S. but that doesn't mean they are close to where we live. The closest they have gotten to me, since I've been member, is 600 miles. :( Luckily, Mikey took me with him by cell phone last year. ;-P

I'm not depressed just because of that. It's just one of the things I realize I won't be able to do. It's just adding up to a pile of other things that get me down. It's complicated to explain. I shouldn't said anything in the first place.

Sorry Sha and everyone else.

I sure hope that Paul, Damien & GRAHAM may be on tour this year Sha. I would love to meet all three if you come back to NYC this year!

Unfortunately our schedule this year does not permit us to attend NYC Pride. I will miss seeing you.

I'm not depressed just because of that. It's just one of the things I realize I won't be able to do. It's just adding up to a pile of other things that get me down. It's complicated to explain. I shouldn't said anything in the first place.

Sorry Sha and everyone else.

Don't be sorry sweetie. We all have our ups and downs in life. Try to stay positive and reach out to your online Broke Straight Boys family when you need lifted up. I have found some absolutely amazing people on this forum. I always try to remember when I get down that even when things don't look good they work for the good. We just have to allow them to.

Don't be sorry sweetie. We all have our ups and downs in life. Try to stay positive and reach out to your online Broke Straight Boys family when you need lifted up. I have found some absolutely amazing people on this forum. I always try to remember when I get down that even when things don't look good they work for the good. We just have to allow them to.

Thank you for your understanding Sha and your kind words. I might just take you up on your advice...

i was just in NYC should follow me on twitter u would have know

Well said Sha! :)

Big hugs

Unfortunately our schedule this year does not permit us to attend NYC Pride. I will miss seeing you.
That is disappointing Sha, but last year's event was a day I will always remember thanks to Blake, Jason and you. Hopefully you will be back at some point in the future. The three of you made me feel like a "King for a Day", and I have my Broke Straight Boys towel that was personalized by the boys for me in a special place too.

If I can't see you in person again this year, I do look forward to the BTS videos of the events that you will be attending. Have a great Pride Season, Sha!!!

i was just in NYC should follow me on twitter u would have know
If I had known that you were here Damien, was there somewhere that your fan's got to meet you?

And on second thought, if I met you in person, Ms. K may have never spoken to me again, as she can be quite possessive. She told me that when it comes to you, she doesn't like to share. :secret: :smiley-love021:

I hope you had a blast here in Fun City!!!! :thumbup:

If I had known that you were here Damien, was there somewhere that your fan's got to meet you?

And on second thought, if I met you in person, Ms. K may have never spoken to me again, as she can be quite possessive. She told me that when it comes to you, she doesn't like to share. :secret: :smiley-love021:

I hope you had a blast here in Fun City!!!! :thumbup:

I do like to pretend that I don't have to share Damien with the rest of the world. :(

I do like to pretend that I don't have to share Damien with the rest of the world. :(

early in my connection with blake and colin i became possessive. i came to realize the reason they came to my attention was their desire to be loved by the world. because they are loved, i can share them with the rest of the world. :cool:

it's good to share!

I hope I'll be attenting multiple occasions between now and the end of the pride season. I look forward to meeting new people :)