• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

100 & Curiosity Satisified?

vicekid

Reaction score
Some Odds and ends. For those of you who have been encouraging me to post some sort of photo, I hope your curiosity is satisfied. Having taken tips from Jayman and Slim and hours of work, presto you have it. Mind you, I had to find a photo, contact my family to find someone with the ability to convert it to something to get into my computer, etc. Seem like way too much work. However I do have a plan to get a digital camera in 2029 for the big event.

Those of you still trying to thaw out from winter, today it hit 100 here in Orange County. In fact, it is still over 80 at 11pm. I am willing to trade some heat for some badly needed rain.

And now having made some milestones here, in following with my comments in the Chat/non-Chat thread, I have seen my shadow (heat in this case) and it mean 20 more weeks so I need to go back into my my cool cave until fall arrives.

Live Long and Prosper,
A very Hot

Vicekid

Some Odds and ends. For those of you who have been encouraging me to post some sort of photo, I hope your curiosity is satisfied. Having taken tips from Jayman and Slim and hours of work, presto you have it. Mind you, I had to find a photo, contact my family to find someone with the ability to convert it to something to get into my computer, etc. Seem like way too much work. However I do have a plan to get a digital camera in 2029 for the big event.

Those of you still trying to thaw out from winter, today it hit 100 here in Orange County. In fact, it is still over 80 at 11pm. I am willing to trade some heat for some badly needed rain.

And now having made some milestones here, in following with my comments in the Chat/non-Chat thread, I have seen my shadow (heat in this case) and it mean 20 more weeks so I need to go back into my my cool cave until fall arrives.

Live Long and Prosper,
A very Hot

Vicekid

Hi Vice.. You new to a comp i take it.. once you have done it once or twice

You can do it all in what seems like a 1 min lol

Live Long and Prosper,
A very Hot

Vicekid
My lawn still has two feet of snow in it. You can come here to burrow and escape. I do have two Aspens determined to bud, but I think they, too, will follow the groundhog back inside. We've had several grizzlies and quite a few moose. The buffalo are also roaming, but have not quite begun to calve. Congratulations on your 100th - you don't look a day over twinkie!

vicekid - up the back end of a queen :lol:

Sorry but somebody had to say it :smiley:

Live Long and Prosper,
A very Hot

Vicekid

I think you might be able to get that digital camera way before 2029!!!!

Rifle has some snow for you to hibernate in and there's always Jake (son) to build you an igloo. I'm sure there are some members in states that have snow topped mountains year around that can accommodate you for a reasonable exchange as well.......... :am:

Lastly but not leastly....... This problem has been solved by one of God's greatest inventions - Air Conditioning!!!! The Angels Carrier or Trane or Lennox can send you to a cool heaven....... After a substantial donation to their monastic orders, of course.

I think the avatar is good. A little more detail would be better.....:biggrin:

Laughingly yours,

Jayce

That photo is awesome. I am glad you were able to endure the trials and tribulations that went into getting the photo scanned. You are awesome. We love you BB. :)

My lawn still has two feet of snow in it. You can come here to burrow and escape. I do have two Aspens determined to bud, but I think they, too, will follow the groundhog back inside. We've had several grizzlies and quite a few moose. The buffalo are also roaming, but have not quite begun to calve. Congratulations on your 100th - you don't look a day over twinkie!

Can I come burrow in it!!?? :)