• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1 Dead Following Shooting In Framingham MA

Damien Kyle

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
If you dont know by now i use to live in Framingham before i joined Broke Straight Boys & Became a model. Last Night On Second St there was a shooting that killed one of the dudes i use to chill with and run the streets with. im no angle i grew up on the street and they helped me actually see how serious life is. there would be fights all the time in my town. thats what everyone is know for in MA. If you dont fight for you're self then most likely you'll be a target. its all about the survival of the fittest & unfortunately the kinder you are the more you get taken advantage of or targeted. In MA Its all about your self and thank god i was able to move away and get my self outa that environment & away from those kinds of people. ive gone through shit people would never wish to go through. & it kills me to see another one of my boys get taken away for trying to give a ride to a so called friend that actually set him up to get shot while he was with his girl friend in the passenger seat. she sat there and watched the love of her life die right in front of her...:/ sad day for Framingham. I will be going back home for thanksgiving & i pray nothing happens while im there.

Heres The Link To The Story: http://www.necn.com/11/21/13/Friend...nding_mobile.html?blockID=858229&feedID=11106

Sorry to hear about your friend and "by the grace of god", that wasn't you, Damien.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear about your friend Damien....My thoughts and prayers!

Be careful Damien Kyle. Any shit happens while your their just walk away, you don't live their anymore so nothing to prove. My prayers are with your friends family, girlfriend and you.

Be careful Damien Kyle. Any shit happens while your their just walk away, you don't live their anymore so nothing to prove. My prayers are with your friends family, girlfriend and you.

Dear Damien,

I agree with Peter encouraging you to be careful when returning to your former home. While you are there, just walk away if any shit happens. Because you no longer live there, you simply have nothing to prove.

I too will be praying for your safe return and for all your dealings with friends, but especially you and your girlfriend's safe return. Thank you for sharing this important information with us.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thank You Everyone. Thanksgiving Was Awesome. Grandma Cooked All Morning & I Made Sure To Finish My Plate :) haha I'm Back With My Favorite Dog In The World. My Pug Buddy :) Il Make Sure To Take A Bunch Of Photos.

That sucks about your friend, D, and I know what it's like to have totally mixed feelings about the place you come from. It sounds like it's good you got out when you could. Where are you living now? (Don't worry; not a stalker. Too lazy.)