• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zakk Fans-Lets Celebrate

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we have been getting lots of requests for Zakk. It seems the limited appearance he has made on the site, he really got a good fan base.

Unfortunately once we filmed Zakk, we no longer was able to find out were he was. His cell phone was disconnected and he didn't return his emails. Through friends of friends I heard that he went to California.

A few weeks ago, he contact me and he's back in town and he wanted to know if I can film him. Of course I said hell yeah!!!:sneaky2:

So we are filming him again. It will be a while until you see him on the site but I wanted to let you guys know that if your a fan of Zakk's he will be back on Broke Straight Boys

I don't know what happen to Kyler, and Zakk didn't keep in contact with him either so Kyler is missing in action...but no worries...we have a lot of hot boys coming up and the action you see with Zakk you guys will love!

Lots of little surprised are coming this year on Broke Straight Boys

Thank you, David!! More Zakk! Yes!

Keep trying to find Kyler though, will ya? LOL!

I don't know what happen to Kyler, and Zakk didn't keep in contact with him either so Kyler is missing in action.

kyler%20mia%20sm.jpg

Zakk was dancing on a dancer box in austin the weekend of thanksgiving

Details please. Was this in a strip club?

:thumbdown: that REALLY BITES!! (that Kyler is nowhere to be found!) He has been/is my ALL TIME FAV, and (in MY opinion) CUTEST Broke Straight Boys He was/is PERFECT!!

Last edited:
That is truly sensational news!!!! Zakk has the best body of any of the models in my opinion besides having a big tool

no, it wasnt a strip club, just a nightclub called RAIN, though he did get down to his underwear for a minute, lol

Thanks, Zakk has great personality and even better bod. I rejoice at his return.

That is awesome news David. Zakk is certianly a favorite of mine. I cannot wait to see how far he goes or who he will do with that beautiful cock of his...:thumbup: Thanks for the update.

Zakk is one of the cutest guys I think I have ever seen. His grin just makes me melt! Not to mention Kyler. Also a cutie and knowing they were rommies was very hot to me.

I can never remember which guys is Zakk and which is Kyler...

:thumbdown: that REALLY BITES!! (that Kyler is nowhere to be found!) He has been/is my ALL TIME FAV, and (in MY opinion) CUTEST Broke Straight Boys He was/is PERFECT!!

Me too, bites in a big way. David, we'd like you to do some really intensive research to see if you can get him back. He's so mega fuckable and cute.

Me too, bites in a big way. David, we'd like you to do some really intensive research to see if you can get him back. He's so mega fuckable and cute.

I won't disagree with that at all.

And Baal... Zakk is the cute Filipino guy with the big dick. lol