• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zak Parker And Jaycee Barker, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

jasonaz

Reaction score
The Good

Zak did a great job for being thrust into the responsibility of training a newbie while still wet behind the ears himself. Not a knock on Zak, I love this guy, nice looks, decent body, very nice ass a nice stiff cock and copious cumshot. Zak did a great job sucking Jaycee's cock, which has that nice curve that makes it so easy to deep throat, as Zak was able to do quite well. Jaycee has a beautiful body and seems willing to learn. It's too bad that he suffers from JFFDS (thanks Stowe1) Broke Straight Boys needs to mend their fences with Paul and bring the headmaster back to do that which he does so well. Trust me, Paul would have had Jaycee rock hard.

The Bad

The lighting in this scene was beyond horrible. I cannot believe that a business that has allway's been the standard of excellence has let it's quality control go so far down the toilet so fast. I do not know what goes on in the studio, but if you have a lighting guy, get rid of him and hire a new one, and I don't mean someone who knows how to hang a fluorescent fixture, a real lighting guy. And if you do not have a lighting guy, shame on you. I wouldn't even bring this up if it hadn't been an issue in the past. Even when the camera work is less than stellar, good and proper lighting can enhance the scene and the models tremendously. Somebody on staff, with a vested interest in the company. should be in charge of lighting, that way even if you switch directors, at least your lighting quality will remain consistent. Good lighting could have saved this scene for me.

The Ugly

This is my least favorite studio setting, You can just tell this is set up in front of the garage door, albeit the garage of a multi million dollar mansion. But the one thing that distracts me the most, aside from the blatant plug for the television show, are the two chains used to hang the sign. Why would anyone choose to have the chains attached to the face of the sign in stead oof having them attached to the back? Or, at the very least, use black chains to blend in with the sign, not detract from it. I know this is picayune, we're here to watch young straight boys engaging in gay sex, but those freaking chains draw my eye every time they come into frame, which is quite often.

I shudder to think what will become of Broke Straight Boys if the TV show is successful and management 's attention is drawn further away from the site. If you don't nurture and take good care of the cow, pretty soon she'll stop producing milk. Then it will all be for cotton. (nod to Jon)

-Jason

Last edited:
I was so glad to see Jaycee back. He did well especiially for the first time. And Jak is coming out of that shell fast now, like I knew he would. It was great how he took control helping Jaycee. It was great seeing two persons in a scene and neither one being Dakota or Tyler. That went on too long and gave Tyler time to dig another hole. Before someone mentions it, the shaved pubes works for me. Hope to see much more of both of you. Jaycee, you are one hot dude that can trigger dreams in our minds. Jason covered the other areas quiet well, so I won't expand on that.

I liked this scene a lot. Zak keeps getting better and better. He was comfortable and in charge and he sucks one mean cock! I liked the variety of positions and all the kissing (a big turn on for me). Jaycee has a great body and a huge cock. He did suffer from JFSSS throughout the scene, even when he came. As he does more scenes and becomes more comfortable with guys he might be able to achieve ARHFGG status. That's "Abram rock hard from the get go" status.

I liked this scene a lot. Zak keeps getting better and better. He was comfortable and in charge and he sucks one mean cock! I liked the variety of positions and all the kissing (a big turn on for me). Jaycee has a great body and a huge cock. He did suffer from JFSSS throughout the scene, even when he came. As he does more scenes and becomes more comfortable with guys he might be able to achieve ARHFGG status. That's "Abram rock hard from the get go" status.
That's funny Bad. While we credit Stowe with nicknaming the condition known as JFSSS, you now have coined the opposite in ARHFGG!!! :biggrin:

I really enjoyed this scene. I am one of the few on the site who actually prefers oral to anal and this was a good cock-sucking scene with two very attractive young masculine guys. Yes the less than stiff dick on Jaycee was a slight problem, but these two looked so good together. I love tall thin wiry guys and Jaycee looks real good next to Zak, and I'm not always a fan of kissing on this site, but it was hot for me in this scene.

Zak is showing more emotion smiling and showing pleasure on his face, more than I've noticed before. I know the shaved pubes are an issue for many, but while I prefer a natural look like Ayden and Tyler White show, I also understand that straight guys their age today do shave and I want guys who look like the real deal and so I accept it. Living in New York City, I see many young Latino guys who Jaycee reminds me of and I think he is hot, and I enjoyed this scene very much.

I hope Tyler will watch and learn from Zak on how to suck cock..I didn't like it but for a few shots of Zak's Ass.
I guess it's a age thing ? But the shaved pubes were were a total turn off off to me. I could look a Zak's back side for awhile though. lol
And to me the set just gets uglier. Thought that would be hard to do but they did it. Just one small opinion so please don't get all huffy on me.
Can't love them all. Been a while since I really loved a scene. Oh well Damien Kyle is coming keep my fingers crossed
for that one...

I hope Tyler will watch and learn from Zak on how to suck cock..I didn't like it but for a few shots of Zak's Ass.
I guess it's a age thing ? But the shaved pubes were were a total turn off off to me. I could look a Zak's back side for awhile though. lol
And to me the set just gets uglier. Thought that would be hard to do but they did it. Just one small opinion so please don't get all huffy on me.
Can't love them all. Been a while since I really loved a scene. Oh well Damien Kyle is coming keep my fingers crossed
for that one...
Dear johnny,

No one is going to get "huffy" on you. If everyone agreed with me, it'd be all Jimmy Johnson, Ayden & Ronan Kennedy on this site. lol

I'm sorry the scene didn't work for you as it did for me, but we are all entitled to our opinions, especially when it comes to sex, as everyone is wired slightly differently when it comes to sexual tastes. I hope that the Damien Kyle scene does for you what this scene did for me, and that was turn me on. :tongue:

Dear johnny,

No one is going to get "huffy" on you. If everyone agreed with me, it'd be all Jimmy Johnson, Ayden & Ronan Kennedy on this site. lol

I'm sorry the scene didn't work for you as it did for me, but we are all entitled to our opinions, especially when it comes to sex, as everyone is wired slightly differently when it comes to sexual tastes. I hope that the Damien Kyle scene does for you what this scene did for me, and that was turn me on. :tongue:
Hi mike
Glad you liked it. Haven't heard you say (Turned you on ) in awhile.lol If Your happy. I'm happy.:smiley-love021:

Jaycee is hot and extremely passionate. His eyes are piercing. His body is appealing. Has the potential to be a Broke Straight Boys "star".

Can you imagine how pretty his pubes must be? Thick, black, curly, bushy. Not to mention more hygienic. (yes, just on the news again two days ago how many different diseases you can catch from not having your protective hair on your genitals. google it) It looks unnatural.

I like both Zac and JC. Need more ass time with both. Accentuate their assssets!

This is pretty much what I said in their solos, Keep them both. I watched the solos again. Between those posts and this one, Jaycee has had all positive comments, except for the shaved pubes.

except for the shaved pubes.

I am not a fan of the "shaved pubes" either but, many sites with scenes currently released are also featuring the shaved pubic region in their models! I am beginning to think it's a "model choice"? So, save your breath, just like bb, if it's the model's choice to do it, the only thing you can do is....accept and the model as they are....or not. FYI, I also read a comment from a model (not featured here) that their partners (female) won't go down on them while bushy! More and more models are sporting tattoos all over! Sleeves are more popular than I can ever remember, what are you gonna do?

The lighting of the last couple of scenes is horrible. We did better than that in our first lighting class. Does someone there think dark is a mood setter? It can be if we can still see the action. Camera missed Jaycee going down on Zak's cock after he came. Beginning to think the cameraperson is str8 and doesn't know what to expect or what is hot.
Jaycee seemed to have a case of nerves, hence the limp cock, but Zak was undeterred and did and excellent job. Tyler should watch this newbie suck cock. He could also learn from Jaycee who is an excellent cocksucker. Loved the kisses and loved that Zak is beginning to show some emotion. Kudos to both boys. Can't wait till I can say that to a cameraperson. Anyone know what David is doing?

The lighting of the last couple of scenes is horrible. We did better than that in our first lighting class. Does someone there think dark is a mood setter? It can be if we can still see the action. Camera missed Jaycee going down on Zak's cock after he came. Beginning to think the cameraperson is str8 and doesn't know what to expect or what is hot.
Jaycee seemed to have a case of nerves, hence the limp cock, but Zak was undeterred and did and excellent job. Tyler should watch this newbie suck cock. He could also learn from Jaycee who is an excellent cocksucker. Loved the kisses and loved that Zak is beginning to show some emotion. Kudos to both boys. Can't wait till I can say that to a cameraperson. Anyone know what David is doing?

I saw that of Jaycee going down after Zak cumming, what a wasted opportunity, I think we have a couple of adventurous guys. Nice performance.

Liked Jaycee a lot. gave him a 5 the scene a 4 and Zak a 4. hope to see him here as much as all the other regulars.

Great interaction between these two. Nothing rushed or forced, just getting into each other.

I am not a fan of the "shaved pubes" either but, many sites with scenes currently released are also featuring the shaved pubic region in their models! I am beginning to think it's a "model choice"? So, save your breath, just like bb, if it's the model's choice to do it, the only thing you can do is....accept and the model as they are....or not. FYI, I also read a comment from a model (not featured here) that their partners (female) won't go down on them while bushy! More and more models are sporting tattoos all over! Sleeves are more popular than I can ever remember, what are you gonna do?
This is all true and while I personally prefer a guy with a natural pubic look such as Ayden or Tyler White, and I also prefer no tattoos, I also prefer "believably straight" guys on this site, and that is the reality of straight young guys in 2014!

I agree on all counts, especially the final one. While some may argue that David was a "blabbermouth", I don't think anyone would dispute his expertise with a camera and hot guys! :drool:

I went back and watched this scene again because no one mentioned the last part. Is it me or did the cameraman miss Jaycee's cum shot? I see his face(which I love to look at) and when the camera goes down, the cum is already there. On the positive side there was some good foot shots.