• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yummy Bulges

denver0102

Reaction score
Feeling a little frisky and thought I would post some of my fav bulge pics ;) Hope you enjoy. Plz post any that you think are good too!

Attachments

• boxer_brief_bulge.jpg
    boxer_brief_bulge.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 47
  • collegeguy_bulge.jpg
    collegeguy_bulge.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 46
  • landon_underwear1_5.jpg
    landon_underwear1_5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 47
  • cyclist_bulge8.jpg
    cyclist_bulge8.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 48
  • rower_bulge1.jpg
    rower_bulge1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 52
I agree with Slim. With that adorable face of yours, I'm sure the rest of you is, too! No pressure! :001_smile:

Do you need "relief" Denver?

Damn son, you sure are posting a lot of threads that basically say "I'm horny as hell."

Masturbate and enjoy yourself......let loose some of that energy. Sounds like you have a lot of.....um....er....stuff stored up. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm with Slim, Denver! There is definitely one bulge missing from your nice collection. Don't be shy!

:banana-wave:

Well, I don't personally have any yummy bulges, but I do have a new album that might bring back some happy memories for some! Have a look, guys! Enjoy!

Well, I don't personally have any yummy bulges, but I do have a new album that might bring back some happy memories for some! Have a look, guys! Enjoy!

Oh, my M&M how could you contain yourself. You now have the royal nut cup LOL :001_tt2: Just kidding ... I am so happy for you...:001_smile:

Feeling a little frisky and thought I would post some of my fav bulge pics ;) Hope you enjoy. Plz post any that you think are good too!

Hey Denver,

I'm so glad you're back. Please keep posting the ocassional (or frequent) pictures. Thanks for sharing. :001_smile:

Im a tad frisky myself now. I love the guy on the bike, the guy looking must be thinking is that for real LOL.
RJ