• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

You HAVE to watch & listen to this

They sound awesome, but I'm not quite ready for Christmas music. Here, try this one!

Loved it Bradley. Thank you! It inspired me to being up another older thread specifically devoted to Christmas or holiday video music.

Two Thanks. First to Bradley and second to Tampa.

Bradley: As Beth said, I am not ready for Christmas music yet either. However, I loved the rendition you posted. I also loved the other guy with the long hair. Long hair on a man brings a tingle to my (well, you know whats). Always makes me wonder if the drapes match the carpet. blush!

Tampa: Thanks for mentioning the holiday music thread. I just finished posting a rendition of Silent Night on the Member's Favorite Music thread. This was a song done this morning on the Today Show and I enjoyed watching the people walking by outside on the streets of New York City.

They sound awesome, but I'm not quite ready for Christmas music. Here, try this one!

Dang, Beth. Why did you post this? Brought back memories of my younger wild days and the orgy parties I used to attend. (I can't believe I just admitted that)

That was beautiful thanks Brad. Yes there were a couple of cuties, but I think I'll take the Cowboy teehee

This is apparently a redo on a song originally released by Johnny cash! Still one of my favorites

Still can't beat Manheim Steam rollers edition of :angel We Have heard On High" Home Free is good but not like Cash and Manheim Steamroller!

I actually went to school with one of the members of this group. Rob (the big guy) is an absolute gem of a human being and an insanely talented singer. You should hear him sing opera. It would convert even the most hardcore opera hater.

I'd definitely fuck Austin...

Last edited:
This was done by a group Rick & I really love called "Home Free".

Really talented group and a few pretty cute especially the tenor lead singer Austin Brown in the front row (right) with the long hair.

Thought ya'all might enjoy!

An early Merry Christmas!

Bradley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSuDu84kMc
Thanks Bradley
Loved it. I'll take the long haired one with the tie. Wonder why? Never stops. Love the music too.
Oh God I'm going to say it...Merry Christmas....xo johnny

One more thanks for you! I love Christmas music. In HS I was in the Boys Glee Club. Loved the guys there as well as the music.

Still can't beat Manheim Steam rollers edition of :angel We Have heard On High" Home Free is good but not like Cash and Manheim Steamroller!

My daughter is going to see Manheim Steamroller live in a week or so. She is taking my granddaughter for her birthday.

I actually went to school with one of the members of this group. Rob (the big guy) is an absolute gem of a human being and an insanely talented singer. You should hear him sing opera. It would convert even the most hardcore opera hater.

I'd definitely fuck Austin...

Welcome back to the forum Lancie! :)

This was done by a group Rick & I really love called "Home Free".

Really talented group and a few pretty cute especially the tenor lead singer Austin Brown in the front row (right) with the long hair.

Thought ya'all might enjoy!

An early Merry Christmas!

Bradley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSuDu84kMc

Bradley ~

Very beautiful harmonic blend, as an ensemble. Thank you!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO