• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

you are adorable

dom45

Reaction score
tyler. you are by far my favorite broke (sorta kinda) straight boy. and hey, what the fuck is up with c.j.? he swears he is straight, but he is crazy for cock. he takes it backwards and forwards, even two at the same time, and he loves it. not that i don't appreciate it, i just don't get it. love, dom (dirty old man).

Educational

:tongue_smilie:
tyler. you are by far my favorite broke (sorta kinda) straight boy. and hey, what the fuck is up with c.j.? he swears he is straight, but he is crazy for cock. he takes it backwards and forwards, even two at the same time, and he loves it. not that i don't appreciate it, i just don't get it. love, dom (dirty old man).

Dom, this site is educational; Even a mainly straight guy can be hungry for the cock. (another dirty old man).:tongue_smilie:

:tongue_smilie:

Dom, this site is educational; Even a mainly straight guy can be hungry for the cock. (another dirty old man).:tongue_smilie:
i guess you are never too old to learn. i thought those days were behind me (and i wish some of these boys were behind me). rap on.