• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

would like to see

cumfuck

Reaction score
hay people i hope you can help me get some thing that i really want i really want to see alden josh and jordan in one hot sene do you thing this can ever happn soon as they are all hot and sexy

hay people i hope you can help me get some thing that i really want i really want to see alden josh and jordan in one hot sene do you thing this can ever happn soon as they are all hot and sexy

cumfuck man, me too. But I think they've all gone their separate ways for different reasons and won't cum back...unless David can charm (a) Josh and get him to try again, and (b) a couple of Broke Straight Boys hotties who find him sexy despite his willy and are up for some futon time with him. Something to dream of and wish for.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum CF. Jordan is the only model who still currently works for the studio. And it's doubtful that Josh will agree to come back. Although we'd be thrilled to see him. Alden has moved on and I doubt we'll see him again. But you do have great taste in models. :thumbup1:

Welcome to the Forum cumfuck. David is the person to approach with this one. I am always of the mind set that anything is possible and for the right price you never know what you can accomplish. :thumbup:

That sounds like a hot combination, I would love to see in action too...