• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

William Higgins Videos

Reubenjames

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
In a thread somewhere on here you where talking about old videos, and the name William Higgins came up.
There is a william Higgins video on the HSBoys site.
If you go to HSBoys and go down to the full list of sites, not the top ten.
And scroll down to Old school videos you should see one called California Summer by William Higgins.
Enjoy, i did.
RJ

Hi Guys.
In a thread somewhere on here you where talking about old videos, and the name William Higgins came up.
There is a william Higgins video on the HSBoys site.
If you go to HSBoys and go down to the full list of sites, not the top ten.
And scroll down to Old school videos you should see one called California Summer by William Higgins.
Enjoy, i did.
RJ
Thanks RJ. In my mind, Higgins made the best videos with the hottest guys, and they often claimed to be straight in the story line of the videos. One of my favorites was Sailor In The Wild, which featured a forest ranger in one scene. He was tall and buff and claimed to be straight, in a New England accent, but he got down to business with another guy. I will have to refresh my memory with California Summer.

Mike

I was the one that brought up Higgins. I loved the way they acted straight: "I'm not into that fag shit," he stated just before taking 18 centimeters of meat puppet in one of the ends of his digestive system.

Last edited:
Yes! That is a classic, Reuben. (But maybe I should not admit I know that in a room full of young sexy guys?) Another one I always loved was out about the same time. It was titled, "The Gymnast and The Biker" Golly, the blonde gymnast in that one got me going many times! And that Biker, so young, so hot, and so.... never mind, I can't do this right now! LOL

Walking down Memory Lane, I am,

I too enjoyed most of the Higgins movies. I also enjoyed the ones that Seabag Productions put out, one was San Diego Summer. In fact, I still have quite a few of these videos on VHS tapes. Oh how the memories come back to me now.

Gary

Hey Gary, have you thought about transferring those VHS to a DVD format? I did it, for the few VHS i still had, glad I did too, because new VHS/DVD machines are getting pricey!

Regards,

I was the one that brought up Higgins. I loved the way they acted straight: "I'm not into that fag shit," he stated just before taking 18 centimeters of meat puppet in one of the ends of his digestive system.

Hahaha ya i remember seeing that and was like woah!