• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Why do we assume when a straight guy like bottoming he is gay

keylow365

Reaction score
I am asking this because a lot of straight guys don't know about prostate stimulation and when they encounter it some guys enjoy it . I had a straight friend who one night after getting drunk and smoking weed wanted to fool around. I figured why not after some cock sucking we did a 69. I decided to finger him and when my finger entered him the look on his face was priceless he turned into a girl moaning and grinding on my finger. I made him beg to be fucked we did every position I could think of till he was on his bac. I was holding his hands above his head when he said he was about to cum he was still hard till I pulled out. We went to shower up and the next morning I figured he would act like it didn't happen which he did till that night I awoke to him sucking my dick he told me he never shoot like that with a girl or masturbating. I used him for my little whore for the whole deployment he would fuck girls and be in my bed at night. I m still friends with him today he is engaged now. The last time I saw him he talked me into staying with him the night we hung out drunk,ate,played call of duty then his girl left for work and he got in my lap it was weird but his girl knew and it was some of the best I ever had. Haha I don't think he ever was with a guy before me but he loved being fucked this did not make him gay.

Thank you Keylow so much for sharing that. I'd love to hear about some of your other experiences in the military. :001_cool:

Keylow, first off – hot story, thanks for sharing. Now, to your point I agree, but I’ve found that people seem to have different definitions of what makes one “gay” or “straight”. To me, any label has more to do with someone’s preference for relationship. Just because your friend happened to discover he liked sex with guys, didn’t make him gay, because he still sought out and eventually settled into a long-term relationship with a female. His preference for life partner was what defined that for him.

However, there are others (many on this forum it seems) that would disagree and see his enjoyment of gay sex making him lean, at least towards bi-sexual (for what it’s worth, I do believe there are individuals who truly are bi-sexual and could be happy in a relationship with either sex, too).

I’m actually glad that you brought this up as I find it interesting that everyone develops their own understanding of the term “gay” or “straight” and I’m interested to hear what others might think. I don’t think anyone is right or wrong on this; it’s not a black and white discussion. Some many shades of… hmm, maybe not the best allusion. :)

Toby

Glad you enjoyed it Mike the military is the most homophopic group in the world but we do stuff that for you would not believe lol. Toby I agree I think that is why many young people don't consider them selves as fitting into any category. I have a friend that says he is try sexual he will try anything once and if he likes it he likes it.

Love the story! I think it confirms my opinion that we are all born bisexual, to a degree. That is, enjoying sex with either gender. Like I always say: vaginas are fun, I just don't wanna wake up next to one...

Our nature is inherently bi-sexual, as is all of
animal nature.

I agree with Toby that our relationship
preference is much more significant than
our ability to enjoy sex with one or both
genders.

Of course, for some men, sexual experimentation
opens the possiblity of relating to other men in
emotionally intimate ways as well. Surprise,
surprise!

The Kinsey Scale refers only to sexual preferences.

I think any all-male institution--the military, the
clergy, etc--inevitably leads to lots of sexual
experimentation with the attendant possibility
of same-sex emotional intimacy.

TG
x

William and I were best friends for a couple of years before we hooked up. He'd never been with a guy before me. He chose to have two great kids with two awesome woman, but chose to be in a commited relationship with me. If meeting either one of us at first glance you wouldn't think we were gay, I am for sure but I don't think he would have ever been with another guy after me. I loved the t-shirt he had. "I'm not gay, my boyfriend is though."

You guys know I always bring Steve into a conversation like this. He had a friend when he was 12-14 and they would jerk off together, but never touched...okay, that's what he says. Anyway, Steve is now one of the biggest bottoms I have ever been with. I love to use electric dildos and toys "in" him. He also just bought a neat toy called "The Tallon." It's a silicone anal stimulator and he wears it every time we fuck. He says his orgams are much stronger and he enjoys the feeling. I have told him he needs to try a man, but he says he would feel like that is cheating; this is something we discuss often. I would love for him to try a guy and know what it is like, but we'll see. Anyway, Steve says he does not find guys attractive so by my definition, he is not gay, but I still think he would loved to be fucked by a guy who knows how to.

Glad you enjoyed it Mike the military is the most homophopic group in the world but we do stuff that for you would not believe lol. Toby I agree I think that is why many young people don't consider them selves as fitting into any category. I have a friend that says he is try sexual he will try anything once and if he likes it he likes it.

Just before Christmas I met a guy from Grindr and he was from the British Army. His pic on Grindr was him in uniform in Afghanistan - that's how open guys are now in the uk - apparently it's only in the last few years. Anyway he came around to my place in Leeds and he had the biggest cock I've ever laid my hands and mouth upon. He was also smooth all over and absolutely gorgeous looking. The only downside to the meet is that it had to be a quickie because I was due in for work so it was a case of me sucking his huge cock off till he came over my face. Of course I didn't waste a drop and slurped up all the residue. In this brief encounter he did mentioned that he had loads of Army sex with gays and straights, so guess what keylow states is true for across the pond too.

I believe that men just need the right opportunity in the south they say stupid stuff like beer gueer they get drunk and fool around with males but it is alcohol that made them do it. The military just gives them as chance to experience more when you are on a fob or cob in the middle of nowhere with only males things get pretty interesting to say the least. Beth I am glad your husband is open minded I glad that he is that faithful and in love with you that is rare these days congrats for having good man.

JJ

Last edited:
. Beth I am glad your husband is open minded I glad that he is that faithful and in love with you that is rare these days congrats for having good man.JJ

Okay, this is where Steve and I differ. I think if we both agree to, "whatever," it's not cheating. He "wood" (come on, you had to see that coming...) be able to get something that I cannot give him; I would be okay with it. And yes, to answer your next question, I would love to swing. He has never had anyone but me; I think he would benefit from other, "fish in the sea" as well.:welcome:

Wow you might be right about that. Someone else could teach him things he can cone home and try with you. I was with a couple that were swingers in my younger days lol. I don't really like having sex with females but something about being with her and her husband was really a turn on.

Okay, this is where Steve and I differ. I think if we both agree to, "whatever," it's not cheating. He "wood" (come on, you had to see that coming...) be able to get something that I cannot give him; I would be okay with it. And yes, to answer your next question, I would love to swing. He has never had anyone but me; I think he would benefit from other, "fish in the sea" as well.:welcome:

In fact, not many people are open minded as you are Beth. I give you props for such a committed relationship and still willing to try new things with different people, doesn't that get complicated at times? Like, do you ever get jealous?

In fact, not many people are open minded as you are Beth. I give you props for such a committed relationship and still willing to try new things with different people, doesn't that get complicated at times? Like, do you ever get jealous?

Steve and I adore one another; we are like yin/yang. In our 30+ years together, we have fought about 5 times; all were about not listening to each other. Anyway, I have had tons of sex with many, many guys and two girls. Steve asks that we stay monogamous; he says he is afraid of me finding someone "better." BTW, no fucking way would I ever find someone better. But I agree to be monogamous for his sake. I would also say that he gets hit on all the time by guys and girls...he just doesn't pick up on it.

Steve and I adore one another; we are like yin/yang. In our 30+ years together, we have fought about 5 times; all were about not listening to each other. Anyway, I have had tons of sex with many, many guys and two girls. Steve asks that we stay monogamous; he says he is afraid of me finding someone "better." BTW, no fucking way would I ever find someone better. But I agree to be monogamous for his sake. I would also say that he gets hit on all the time by guys and girls...he just doesn't pick up on it.
William was straight before we hooked up, and really while we were together kind of too. He just fell in love with his best friend who happen to be a guy. I told him he could have women if he wanted to, just not other guys. He told me once that "the thought of being with another guy grossed him out" but being with me was different because he loved me.

William was straight before we hooked up, and really while we were together kind of too. He just fell in love with his best friend who happen to be a guy. I told him he could have women if he wanted to, just not other guys. He told me once that "the thought of being with another guy grossed him out" but being with me was different because he loved me.

And to me that is the definition of "true love;" being so comfortable with one another that there is no manipulation in the relationship. Steve and I always ask one another, "is there anything I can do to make you happier?" And both of us are truly happy, as you were with William.:001_wub:

To Have A Open Mind One Must Close Their Eyes And Think Happy Thoughts ;)

Happy thoughts such as many expressed in this forum on such a site as this hardly derive from the mind as much as they do from the loins. And to 'assume a lad who takes it up the bum is straight' is merely a false justification to qualify being straight when, truth be told, outright gayness is vividly expressed by surrendering one's bum for buggering. More, to accept payment for such an act is more of a pretentious excuse. Nevertheless, a person should not be defined by sexuality as much as by personality, and above all else, no one should ever be judged for these same choices. A person has the right to be what he is and who he is as long as he does not violate the rights of another in any capacity, and be responsible for his choices and actions. So, if he wants to be buggered, that is his choice, but it hardly seems kosher that is an act of a heterosexual male. Somehow the math does not add up. Gay is as gay does, and neither the twain shall match.
And yes, in the event I was missed, I am back, so tell all your friends.