• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who was the camera man for Tate's BTS?

When doing these BTS scenes outside an acoustically controlled atmosphere, the model or models should be mic'ed to eliminate the sound reverberations in the venue. Would make it easier to understand the person or persons speaking.

Tate - burgers sounded delicious. Broke Straight Boys's own Rachel Ray!!!

I wish I could have tasted one. haha It was neat seeing Tate with his glasses on. :)

Interesting he mentioned Sabrina's suggestion for the hole in the middle. That was talked about on one of the cooking segments on the Today Show and the chef says the hole prevents the patty from shrinking while it is cooking.

If I remember correctly from another BTS, doesn't Tate work at a restaurant? I noticed the position of his fingers when he was chopping which is the same way my son taught me who is also a chef.

if I remember correctly, Tate comes from a family of bakers and chefs... that's if I remember what he told me is correct.

if I remember correctly, Tate comes from a family of bakers and chefs... that's if I remember what he told me is correct.

Damn, if I had been with Tate, how he spends his time in clothes, would be the last thing I'd remember; oh wait, do you mean, how Tate "buttered your bread?!":bump: