• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who looks at the coming soon section on HSBoys

This section is a lot of work to update. I want to make sure everyone is using it. I like it because I can see who is in the upcoming updates. Do you guys use it?

Mark

Always. That always helps make the week go much faster.

To be honest I personally rarely use it...

i like the feature very much. I look forward knowing who and when new videos will be added.

I check it out. Appreciate you doing that. Any chance you write papers. I've got two due Friday and I have writer's block, but I think this new guy has allowed me to break thru. Spring Break can't come soon enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, I do use it. In fact I look at everything on HSBoys. Even have some of the regular sites bookmarked as favorites. Keep up the good work.
Gary

I check it out. Appreciate you doing that. Any chance you write papers. I've got two due Friday and I have writer's block, but I think this new guy has allowed me to break thru. Spring Break can't come soon enough!

Give us a bunch of alternative topics. There are a lot of English teachers on this thread. Is one of them for your Lit. class? Hamlet perchance? (to dream?) Seriously, I'll write one and Marky can write the other.

Coming Soon

I love the "Cumming" Soon section on HSB. Get's my blood boiling in anticipation! The Latest Update list is also a great tool.

Mark, you (and I assume the lovely Scorpio) are to be commended for your efforts to keep us happy and for making the sites good looking and easy to navigate. Not to mention rich (and creamy) in content!:thumbup:

Thanks!

Jayce

P.S. I know it sounds like a love fest, but I really mean it:biggrin:

Papers

Give us a bunch of alternative topics. There are a lot of English teachers on this thread. Is one of them for your Lit. class? Hamlet perchance? (to dream?) Seriously, I'll write one and Marky can write the other.

Now you tell me. I got them done. One is really good and the other is just good....I think. Know that in two weeks. SPRING BREAK is here!!!!!! Flying out in two hours and thirteen minutes.

Now you tell me. I got them done. One is really good and the other is just good....I think. Know that in two weeks. SPRING BREAK is here!!!!!! Flying out in two hours and thirteen minutes.

Ah yes, Spring break!

Whan dat Aprilis with his showres swoot,
The drought of March hath pierced to the root,
And bathed every vein in sich licour.....

Then longe folke to go on pilgrimage.

(To anywhere but Cancun...LOL!)

Any time elyot, just ask!:001_cool:

I am,

Ah yes, Spring break!

Whan dat Aprilis with his showres swoot,
The drought of March hath pierced to the root,
And bathed every vein in sich licour.....

Then longe folke to go on pilgrimage.

(To anywhere but Cancun...LOL!)

Any time elyot, just ask!:001_cool:

I am,

Perhaps Your Majesty should have been consulted before the Royal Essay Service was offered, but your humble servant felt that such a loving Monarch was sure to do her best had she been pressed by Elyot.