• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who has a fleshlight?

Since folks aren't waiting in line to sign up I guess I'll clutter the band width. I have thought about getting one before as they look sort of fun but I'm to tight, financially that is. Plus I do have a BF that seems to fit the bill, and he's free. Or at least reasonable.:b_evil:

I have two, one Icejack and then Count Cockula the vampire version. Loves them! That site is also where I found boy butter, a great lube and fun to joke about. :biggrin:

I have two, one Icejack and then Count Cockula the vampire version. Loves them! That site is also where I found boy butter, a great lube and fun to joke about. :biggrin:

My favorite movie of all time is Interview With The Vampire so seeing Count Cockula sort of sent a chill down my spine, in a good way of course. LOL Of course we don't know what your social convictions are or what you do for a living Chalupa but in all seriousness, if that is really your picture dude you are gorgeous and could very easy make some really nice coin on David's futon? You certainly have nothing to be shy about and look at it this way you would be doing a public service. :thumbup1:

MArk Try the BOy Butter I promise you will enjoy it