• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who and what would be your dream scene?

Hmmm -

I guess I have THREE dream scenes, and I bet you can guess what they ARE ~ and if you guessed they involved Jason Matthews topping EVERYBODY, you wouldn't be far off ;-) Two are impossible, these days - one maybe SLIGHTLY less so. . . .

#1) JASON and DANNY in a flip-flop. JASON is SO COOL, and Danny is SO HOT: I think that would have been AMAZING. Danny is so sweet, but I think (because he was a sweet bottom) he was SADLY and SERIOUSLY neglected as a top, on this site, in days of yore. JASON brings out the best in EVERYBODY, sexually, and I think a JASON-DANNY flip-flop would have made EROTIC history.*

#2) JASON topping ANTHONY. I don't think I even have to EXPLAIN myself, on that one! Two of the world's sweetest and SEXIEST guys, both great bedroom talkers, sharing pleasure. That would have been SWEET.

#3) JASON with TOM FAULK - any way, any day. Top or bottom or SIDEWAYS, it wouldn't matter. I would love to see them in MULTIPLE scenes together. And, even though they are now on different (brother) sites - I bet JASON wouldn't mind f***ing Tom, at ALL!

"A"XOXOXOXOXOXO

Here Are A List of Model To Pick From:
1. Damien Kyle
2. Paul Canon
3. Adam Baer
4. Cage Kafig Creat A Dream Scene With The Models Provided ;)
5. Romeo. Who Knows It's Just Might Happen.
6. Spencer. Be Creative & Describe How It Would Take Place
7. Ian
8. Sonny After EveryOne Tells Theirs I Might Share With You All On A Scene
9. Sergio That I Think Will Blow Everyone's Minds
10. John Johnny Forza

Here Are A List of Model To Pick From:
1. Damien Kyle
2. Paul Canon
3. Adam Baer
4. Cage Kafig
5. Romeo.
6. Spencer.
7. Ian
8. Sonny
9. Sergio
10. John Johnny Forza

Thought It Would Look How I Typed It But You Won't Be Able To Read What I Just Said Unless You Click On Reply With Quote.

Creat A Dream Scene With The Models Provided ;)
Who Knows It's Just Might Happen. Be Creative & Describe How It Would Take Place.
After EveryOne Tells Theirs I Might Share With You All On A Scene .
That I Think Will Blow Everyone's Minds