• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who and what would be your dream scene?

rbar

Reaction score
I know we all have different tastes and fetishes, so I thought it would be interesting to know what you all would like to see. If you could pick any 2 or more models, past or present, who would they be, and what would you have them do?

Im sure it wont come as a shock, but my dream pairing would be Colin and Blake in a free-for-all flip flop! I would love to see Colin dominate Blake, and bring out his kinky side, as much as I'd love to see Blake make Colin work for his climax! I'd start with them kissing, fully clothed, then have them strip down to reveal bulging jockstraps. Maybe leather! Colin slips into a harness, as Blake lays back. Blake closes his eyes in anticipation of Colin's mouth on his cock, and Colin surprises him by shackling his hands to the headboard. Blake writhes in ecstasy as Colin works his cock, unable to assist or touch himself, he thrashes wildly on the bed. Colin positions himself on top of Blake, so that they are dick to mouth, and begins to face fuck him. Gently at first, then building up force and desire.

Colin rolls off Blake and gets between his legs, pushing them up and apart. He enters Blake, and Blake sighs in content, his hands still bound, his cock throbbing, and begging to be stroked. Colin fucks him hard, Blake is moaning, squirming, begging to be fucked harder and deeper. When at last Colin cums, he shoots all over Blake's beautiful, flushed face, getting it in his mouth, and Blake licks up every last drop...

Still shackled, Blake is laying on the bed, when Colin squats over him, and eases himself down onto Blake's throbbing tool. Colin rides Blake until the sweat is pouring off of him, and finally releases Blake from the restraints. Blake takes advantage of his freedom, and pushes Colin down onto his back. He enters him quickly and fiercely, making Colin gasp, as he feels the force of Blake's fat cock opening him. Blake leans forward and kisses Colin deeply, partly in lust, partly to keep him from screaming.

Blake breaks away from the kiss and continues to pump Colin's ass furiously, his hands now wrapped around Colin's throat. Colin cums again, and the sight of his thick goo, pushes Blake over the edge. He pulls out, and gets ready to give Colin a facial. Colin opens his mouth wide and Blake deposits his load on his tongue. Before Colin can spit or swallow, Blake leans in and kisses him, and they swap the cum back and forth, as the camera fades out...

Likely, no? But as our dear Grace says, dreams are free! So, whats your Broke Straight Boys fantasy?

I wasn't asking as a way to make suggestions to management or anything, just for each others reading pleasure, and as a way of getting to know each other, and what different members are into, i.e. I like a bit of bondage, and aggressive sex. I know TG is into nips, and smoking. Thought it might be interesting to see what others dig. :)

Well, my fantasies about ideal scenes on Broke Straight Boys with the best guys on here involve me in the scene. I don't normally fantasize about two other guys being together. I usually fantasize about being with one of the guys. Does this count?

Well, my fantasies about ideal scenes on Broke Straight Boys with the best guys on here involve me in the scene. I don't normally fantasize about two other guys being together. I usually fantasize about being with one of the guys. Does this count?

I like that....My idea scene.... Jason with Me .... or Johnny with Me..... damn, I'm sweating. lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Cousin Anthony and Tank Shane in a very erotic threesome. Or I would settle for them going at it and me watching. Would be a 10 scene for me.:001_tongue:

Dream Scene

I note that many forumites would like to be in a scene with various models. There are some sites that permit members to rent out models providing model is willing and that "renter" does scene for general viewing.

That said, my fetish and dream would be to host a longpig barbecue with Blake, Trey, Cody and Spencer as the guest
main course. They would be invited to the barbecue, then captured and prepared and finally served on platter garnished with greens. No necromancy involved(no playing with a corpse).

For those of similiar interest - google "cooking a longpig or hairless goat" and look for the Gourmet Club series by
Darkwatch, The Restaurant and finally the Ranch. Interesting reading to satisfy fetish.

Well said, lol! No point in wasting a fantasy!

If I were going to construct such a scenario, hmmmmmm, who would I want, oh wait, I know, BLAKE!. Of course, to this I would add Jack, and Tank Shane. More later.

Well said, lol! No point in wasting a fantasy!

If I were going to construct such a scenario, hmmmmmm, who would I want, oh wait, I know, BLAKE!. Of course, to this I would add Jack, and Tank Shane. More later.

I'm with JLipps on this one. What sounds good to me?

blake-hq-900x600-17.jpg
Him, covered in me.

I could also go for Johnny, Spencer, Trey, Denver, or Kodi. There are so many to select from, it's HARD to choose.

Last edited:
An interesting observation from this British sleuth is that a lot of long term members have at least a few of the BSB1 models on their list. Myself included.

Ahhhhhhhh! There are just so many pairings running through my head............

I would like to see another scene like Blake and Max..........with CHAD:001_wub: and AYDEN, since we are fantasizing.:001_tt1:

An interesting observation from this British sleuth is that a lot of long term members have at least a few of the BSB1 models on their list. Myself included.
Of course, as it was the original Broke Straight Boys with David and his futon that got me hooked on the site. If I could choose living or dead models all at their physical peak, I would certainly include Tyler, Mike Robbins, Tank Shane, Logan, and from the new version, Rocco, Bobby, AJ and Jimmy!

And AYDEN looking just the way he does right now would be perfect for my dream scene with any of the above :smiley-love021:

Hmmm....I've done some in depth thinking on this topic...so many hot choices

I've decide my fantasy scene would involve Bobby and Max (Sorry Prince Jason), with Max being the dominant one.

But, then again all that curly hair might make them look like incestuous twins :shock:...I think I need more time to think...Lol

Hmmm....I've done some in depth thinking on this topic...so many hot choices

I've decide my fantasy scene would involve Bobby and Max (Sorry Prince Jason), with Max being the dominant one.

But, then again all that curly hair might make them look like incestuous twins :shock:...I think I need more time to think...Lol

Definitely, lol.