• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which model ?

The guy I dislike the most would be Torin. Not a fan of his in any way shape or form. His personality made him a pretty ugly young man. I like Leon more than him and I am on the fence with that dude as well.

I recently posted about two that I dislike, and so their names are still fesh in my mind, Nelson & Nu. (Maybe I have something against the letter "N"). There may be other's I dislike more, but I'd have to go through the archives, but these two come to mind ASAP.

Mine is a toss up between Braden, Mike R, and Austin. But since I used to like Mike R until he would never do anything sexually besides suck/get sucked and fuck (thus get arrogant), I'll throw him out. I'll also throw Austin out, because he's no longer doing scenes. So that leaves Braden as my least favorite model on here.

Abe

The guy I dislike the most would be Torin. Not a fan of his in any way shape or form. His personality made him a pretty ugly young man. I like Leon more than him and I am on the fence with that dude as well.

I can understand where you're coming from regarding Torin, but there's just something about him that I find incredibly hot. Especially in his last scene with those other two guys (his straight room mate, and the gay boy). Torin was very pissed off about having to do this gay thing some more, but he was still willing to go through with it for the money. But he got aggressive with the gay guy, and even told David on camera that he didn't want "gay boy here" touching his ass. But then when David told him to take off his underwear, his fully erect penis was bouncing around like crazy even though he was pissed off as hell about the gay guy grabbing his ass. I just thought that was hot.

I noticed in his previous scenes too that his cock was usually semi hard before even doing anything sexual, which was hot also!

I think Torin's bark is much worse than his bite, he may be a cool guy underneath his tough exterior.

Abe

Im with YANK on this one I dont like Nelson either I just dont find him attractive at all. I wish they would bring in more latin guys that at the least act like they are straight.

Braden sucks naturally...

Mine is a toss up between Braden, Mike R, and Austin. But since I used to like Mike R until he would never do anything sexually besides suck/get sucked and fuck (thus get arrogant), I'll throw him out. I'll also throw Austin out, because he's no longer doing scenes. So that leaves Braden as my least favorite model on here.

Abe

Dear Abe,

When someone really sucks, then it stands to reason they simply suck. Then tell me why is it Braden is such a total contradiction of this totally logical statement? What metaphysical contrivances are at play here?

Is my math on Braden totally wrong or what? I feel he confuses the judges too badly for even them to evaluate his job performance shortcomings. Do you think he practices witchcraft or some form of demonic possession that we simply don't have knowledge of? This sorry excuse for a "Straight Boy/Gay for Pay Model" must, especially in his case, be a real-live "ponzi scheme" in full operation, like Madoff pulled off! Don't you think?

Will someone put me out of my misery, please? Tell me what is wrong with this picture! Braden really sucks the big one, yet he wont! I'm so, so confused!!!

Last edited:
I can't necessarily explain my reasons down to a fine point, but I watched the first episode with Braden and found nothing to recommend him to me, but I decided to give him another chance and watched his second Broke Straight Boys appearance. That was my last Braden scene. There are updates that I haven't watched aplenty on Broke Straight Boys, but those aired before my time and unless someone really looks appealing to me or someone highly recommends the vid, I don't watch it. Therefore, I'm sure there are many, many more models that I could, potentially, dislike more than I dislike Braden, but I haven't found one yet.

I have to jump on the bandwagon with this one. Braden does not interest me in any way. I can't explain it, just like Cumrag says, maybe it's voodoo.

I also don't care for the new version of Leon. Sorry guys, I know some of you worship him, but the new longer hair and hardware, just turn me off. Yes, his body is still great, but I can't get past his head.......The one on his shoulders!

For me its Geno not cute, too fem, just doesnt do it for me.. Nelson is a close second

I actually like Nelson, esp since he finally got a decent haircut!

I mostly dislike guys that cop too much attitude. Sure most of the guys are allegedly str8, but here you are on the futon, and you're getting paid. Of course some of it is just acting. Tyler and Dustin acted all reticent then a while later they were making out while Dustin fucked Tyler long and slow and sexy (yeah still my fave)