• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Broke Straight Boy was offered the most pay

Attachments

• 3196.jpg
    3196.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 30
Sheesh! With how much of Tyler we've been seeing lately methinks Mr. Administrator is paying his way through college (not that I'm complaining!) :001_smile:

Yeah Tyler did do a lot of scenes there for a while. Doubtful that he's applying it towards college tuition. Aren't all these guys "in college''? LOL

:confused1: Are we talking cumulative here. Or, in one photo shoot. I actually think it was Nicholas for one photo shoot. If we are talking cumulative, Tyler hands down. Hard to believe he is still broke after all the shoots he has been in... College sure is costly...:blush:

Last edited:
The Money Winners Are....

Who is the lucky Broke Straight Boys to get the most money in one film?

As the post said: "most money in one film" Sooo I went through the episodes and read the narratives (nearly went blind!) and this is what I came up with.

Jesse and Derek.........................5/30/2007..........1500 each
Nurse Ajay and Anthony..............9/15/2007..........2000 each
Nikolas and Anthony...................9/22/2007..........2000 each
Kent and Chad..........................11/10/2007.........2000 each
Jacob and Tyler.........................2/2/2008............1500 each
Diesal, Ethan, and Steven............4/11/2008..........2000 each
AJ, Austin, Ashton, and Hollywood..6/7/2008...........1500 each
Austin and Dustin........................9/13/2008..(Austin-2000) (Dustin-500)
Dustin wouldn't bottom

This is by no means a complete list and I wont vouch for the true accuracy of the price per episode, but these were the ones posted in the narratives. Many of the episodes didn't have how much the models were paid, and some of the episodes were negotiated on film and not listed in the narratives. I seem to remember one episode where the models were paid $2500 each for the shoot.

To get a true picture or perspective of what the models are paid, I think Dave would be the one to ask. I believe he mentions in the pre-shoot interview with the models what the rate is for what they are willing to do, and Dave pays accordingly....the more you do....the more you make. :001_smile:

To get a true picture or perspective of what the models are paid, I think Dave would be the one to ask. I believe he mentions in the pre-shoot interview with the models what the rate is for what they are willing to do, and Dave pays accordingly....the more you do....the more you make.

What's so cool about the models is that they mostly seem as happy to jack off for $200 as they are to get up off some booty while sucking dick for $2000. I've always taken the bargaining about bread that goes on during the shoot with a grain of salt, but several of the details that some of us have been dubious about lately ("straight", "first time") have turned out to be pretty real, so I'm willing now to go along with these figures as being close to factual.

Watch the Nicholas and Anthony video. I think Anthony was acting for Nick. (that is another story, LOL) In the video, they are offered $2,000 each originally. Because someone else financed it, David offered each of them an additional $1,000 totaling $3,000.

So, I think Nicholas and Anthony win... David, is this correct?:biggrin:

Last edited: