• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where oh where is my pretty Ronan?

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
This beautiful picture of my favorite new Broke Straight Boys model of 2014 was brought to my attention. Sha told us a while back that he had contacted Ronan Kennedy. I sure would love to see my boy back on Broke Straight Boys! He is most definitely my idea of a HOTTIE!!!

getPart

That is a good picture mike.He is a very pretty boy. Damien C is a good picture taker. He should stay with it.
I always felt ( Just Me) He came in got rid of Johnny. And tryed to take over. That's when things really started to go downhill.
Johnny was getting better at his work. And it seemed Damien C became the spoke person for the site making lots of posts.
But never really saying anything. Oh well he is gone.With his counter part Miami. Anyone remember him?
They both left about the same day. Hmmm I am just a old Nosy Rosie. Don't mind me.

Last edited:
Hmmm I am just a old nosy Rosie .Don't mind me.
An old "nosy Rosie"??? Where I grew up in Brooklyn, we call that being a "yenta" lol

But seriously a lot of what you said makes a lot of sense. When Damian Christopher became the face and voice of Broke Straight Boys, it did get somewhat overbearing. But he is now gone, you and I are still here Johnny, and I'm not going anywhere for now.

PS Ronan Kennedy is beautiful!!!! :smiley-love021::drool::smiley-love001:

Wow Ronan Kennedy looks hotter than ever. Please get him back! Offer him more money if you have to. Even if all he did was solos I wouldn't care. I could watch him all day. :drool:

An old "nosy Rosie"??? Where I grew up in Brooklyn, we call that being a "yenta" lol

But seriously a lot of what you said makes a lot of sense. When Damian Christopher became the face and voice of Broke Straight Boys, it did get somewhat overbearing. But he is now gone, you and I are still here Johnny, and I'm not going anywhere for now.

PS Ronan Kennedy is beautiful!!!! :smiley-love021::drool::smiley-love001:
Ya ..yenta..That's already a proven fact. I forgot.

You know guys, following "social media" pays, just sayin'.
B-nAofPXAAAOZ2M.jpg:large

Here are two more! One of just Ronan Kennedy and the other of my two favorite boys from the last few years together!!! :angel:

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.jpg

Yummy Yummy Yummy. I got love in my tummy!!!:001_tongue:

Great news guys. We will have some Ronan Kennedy updates. Just give us a few weeks. :)

View attachment 13536
Oh good lord. Ronan Kennedy and Ayden together? Life with mike will just be unbearable. I hope he has fresh medications..
And don't forget your blood pressure pills. And your heart monitor..xo

Oh shit, I think I just heard the loudest squeal...coming from Brooklyn!
Thank you Sha, very good news!

Whats next the return of Jimmy?? that would put him over the edge!!
You are correct Johnny, Beth and Peter that the return of Ronan Kennedy with the potential of a return of Ayden might just put me over the edge, but I can guarantee you that I'll go out with a great big smile on my face!!! :biggrin: