• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where In the World?

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
We have members from all over the world, as well as many avid travelers.

Who can tell me where these beautiful pictures were taken?

images
imgPalma%20de%20Mallorca2.jpg
palmademallorca_water_0.jpg

Are they three different pictures from the same place or three pictures from three different places?

I want to say Paris because the picture on the left looks like a shot from the back of Notre Dame Cathedral; the shot in the middle looks like an iconic picture of a Parisian Street that I've seen on tv, but the picture on the right throws me (it actually looks like one of my favorite out of the way beaches on Kauai, Hawaii). But I'm going to guess Paris. Am I even close?

I want to say Paris because the picture on the left looks like a shot from the back of Notre Dame Cathedral; the shot in the middle looks like an iconic picture of a Parisian Street that I've seen on tv, but the picture on the right throws me (it actually looks like one of my favorite out of the way beaches on Kauai, Hawaii). But I'm going to guess Paris. Am I even close?

You are on the right continent.......kind of.:smile:

Am fighting a cold, so it's off to bed earlier than usual for a Saturday night. So one more guess, Monte Carlo, Monaco. Am I getting hotter or colder?

Is it Mallorca?

I wish I could just hop around the globe, and see all of the beautiful places our members call home.

Since this one is much closer to me than Mallorca, I could start here...........

seattle.jpg
images
images
47.jpg

Stowe you are amazing, it is Mallorca!:par50:

I thought we would need Slimmie for this one. He is the lucky one that lives there.

Maybe Slimmie dq'ed himself since he lives there. Once you told me Monaco was much warmer, I googled "meditteranean cathedrals" and the first was of the one in your pix only from a different view.

Your second set of pix is from Seattle, unless someone else has a space needle.

I love this game, keep them coming and maybe others will join us.

Last edited:
Only one "Space Needle", but.......

Canada has the CN Tower.
images

San Antonio has the Tower of the Americas.
images

There is the Sydney Tower.
images

and the Oriental Pearl in Shanghai.
images

And many, many, more..........

What have we here???

Okay, here is another place that someone calls home.........

littlerock.jpg
little-rock-ar115.jpg
images
north-little-rock.jpg

Dear Ms. Kianna,

If you must, send me to detention hall for cheating, but these pictures are of my home town Little Rock, AR. The impressive white structure is Arkansas' Old State Capital Building and the place where Bill Clinton announced victory in his two presidential campaigns to the entire nation.

The rock structure called the "Old Mill" located in North Little Rock was a WPA project constructed during the Depression and movie footage of it appears in the opening sequence of "Gone With The Wind".

Sincerely,

Stimpy and Bill & Hillary Clinton supporter

Dear Ms. Kianna,

If you must, send me to detention hall for cheating, but these pictures are of my home town Little Rock, AR. The impressive white structure is Arkansas' Old State Capital Building and the place where Bill Clinton announced victory in his two presidential campaigns to the entire nation.

The rock structure called the "Old Mill" located in North Little Rock was a WPA project constructed during the Depression and movie footage of it appears in the opening sequence of "Gone With The Wind".

Sincerely,

Stimpy and Bill & Hillary Clinton supporter

No corner Stimpy. Thank you for the backgrounds on those lovely places that your city has to offer.

I am trying to cover the home cities, states, countries, or territories that our members represent...........without giving any obvious clues(Like the Space Needle....groan). I don't want it to be too easy. I think I started with the hardest one though.........

I guess I am a Geograhy nut, but from a social and architectural perspective.:001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh I really hate that you can only have four images in your post............

We have a lot of BSBers from this area.

larimer-street-downtown.jpg
denver-skyline-taken.jpg
CO.jpg
20100315__20100316_A01_CD16RESORT~p1.JPG