• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where for art thou Preston??

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So just curious if anyone knows what happened to Preston (think he was Mike's friends) Did some real fucking hot shoots wioth Mike, Jordan, Zakk and Kyler... Just curious if he would grace me with his presence again.. that boy could suck a dick and had an Ass that wouldnt stop.....:drool:

(TusconJayce please dnt tell me that he lied too and that he actually is gay, married with 2 springer spaniels named Dolce and Gabbana and a time share in fort Lauderdale with Simon..... cos really twice in so many days i dnt think my dick could handle the dissapointment)

Anyone know where he is a hidding??

(TusconJayce please dnt tell me that he lied too and that he actually is gay, married with 2 springer spaniels named Dolce and Gabbana and a time share in fort Lauderdale with Simon..... cos really twice in so many days i dnt think my dick could handle the dissapointment)

LMAO Somehow I think your dick would find something else to be interested in, they tend to lack long term memory! :sneaky2:

No I have no idea where he went or what his story is other than what's on film. That shouldn't have a negative effect on your willie. LOL

Sorry I caused harm....... the forum hopefully is a dick safe environment!

Hey Guys,

So just curious if anyone knows what happened to Preston (think he was Mike's friends) Did some real fucking hot shoots wioth Mike, Jordan, Zakk and Kyler... Just curious if he would grace me with his presence again.. that boy could suck a dick and had an Ass that wouldnt stop.....:drool:

Anyone know where he is a hidding??

David has mentioned in other posts tht he has more Preston. Remember that they film months inthe past and it takes that long before we see them. Even the new HD were shot like last year.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vickid

David has mentioned in other posts tht he has more Preston. Remember that they film months inthe past and it takes that long before we see them. Even the new HD were shot like last year.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vickid

I Hear ya I hear ya... but well I am not a very patient person.. its the spoiled brat in me... Looking forward to seeing Preston back in action!
Cheers Vice

Peace and love!
x