• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

when will axel kane push his boundries

d684

Virgin
Reaction score
There is no question this guy is a hunk. But that is not all the job is. Is he firm with his boundaries or a bit flexible. It is going to get boring real quick if he only repeats the same performance he has give many many times on this and other sites.

There is no question this guy is a hunk. But that is not all the job is. Is he firm with his boundaries or a bit flexible. It is going to get boring real quick if he only repeats the same performance he has give many many times on this and other sites.

If they would keep him with Damien like they did in the old days I predict he will be sucking dick and spreading cheeks. Fair is fair. If I have to do you. You have to do me sort of thing. It worked pretty well back in the day. Not since Jimmy Johnson has anyone stayed for the long hall without expanding thier limits. That’s one thing I like about Broke Straight Boys Generally you spread em or go home. That straight bubble butt needs to be fucked. I know Mikeyank will not agree he is the last Jimmy Johnson fan standing. Lol. Axel isn’t hung well enough to remain a top in the industry if he wants to stay. 10 inches he might get away with it. There are a few who have on various sites but most guys actually like to bottom when they get used to it. It feels good and it’s less work. But Axel does seem to have the muscles and stamina to top.

I say leave him alone and use him as the "house" stud service. God knows there are enough bottoms here for five Axel's. I would suspect that if given the opportunity and the right size (make it easy on him) he will have a cock in his mouth soon enough. I am for leaving it at that.

If they would keep him with Damien like they did in the old days I predict he will be sucking dick and spreading cheeks. Fair is fair. If I have to do you. You have to do me sort of thing. It worked pretty well back in the day. Not since Jimmy Johnson has anyone stayed for the long hall without expanding thier limits. That’s one thing I like about Broke Straight Boys Generally you spread em or go home. That straight bubble butt needs to be fucked. I know Mikeyank will not agree he is the last Jimmy Johnson fan standing. Lol. Axel isn’t hung well enough to remain a top in the industry if he wants to stay. 10 inches he might get away with it. There are a few who have on various sites but most guys actually like to bottom when they get used to it. It feels good and it’s less work. But Axel does seem to have the muscles and stamina to top.

Completely agree with this excellent post. It sums everything up if Axel wants a long lucrative stay at Broke Straight Boys