• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What song are you listening to right now?

I am listening to people have sex in the apartment above me. Glad someone is getting action around here.

Womanizer - Britney Spears

okay... im not a crazy brit Fan- not saying you are Alex, But im very happy for britney spears. She beat her insanity to once again come out on top. Hopefully she keeps up the good work.
:001_smile:

I guess I'm behind the trends for a gay guy. I'm just currently becoming addicted to Daft Punk. I've been grooving all over my home office since I got home from work to Technologic and Da Funk. :tongue_smilie:

HAHA, nah, it's never too late to enjoy a little DP.

And Clyde, yeah I'm glad to see that she, at least appears, to be more mentally stable. I was listening to Top 40 and she happened to be on... sure is catchy. ;)

Listening to myself play Comptine Un Autre Erte. Im really frustrating myself right now!!!

Ding Dong Merrily On High. Yes, I know, a bit early for Christmas music, but hey, this time of year only comes once, and it always seems to go by so fast.

Madona and Justin

4 Min.

Last edited:
Hey Slimvintage, I checked the site but don't get the ref. to Coldplay, "Splain please" for those of us (me) who are unfamiliar? Thanks

Markymark