• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What made you join Broke Straight Boys?

From Ethan's conversations with Mark in the shower and with Sha on the bed after the Masyn Thorne scene, I do believe that Ethan will bottom if he returns to Broke Straight Boys for another shoot week. But it's not something I want to see and I know that I have some company on that. Jimmy Johnson never bottomed here and neither did Jake Spencer or Jonny Cox or Axel Kane for that matter. But if it happens, so be it and I will still love the little fast talking, smart assed kid. But every boy who appears here does NOT have to bottom in my opinion.

Au contraire! Of course they do! In my opinion and as Mrs. Slocume used to say, “I am unanimous in that!”

FB60260F-3F50-4608-B83A-81BA311B231C.jpg

I was reminded of this thread this morning. To me it is a simple answer of why I joined Broke Straight Boys? I am into straight guys, especially young, handsome, new to gay sex straight boys. It seems so elementary to me but obviously others have other reasons.

I liked the idea of straight guys doing this for a lot of reasons. I liked the site from the start. They guys are hot but I have to admit, David is a strong part of the reason I stay with the site. I like the way he treats the guys and the creative things he has done with the site. Great job David!
As we have come full circle with David directing Broke Straight Boys again, I have to agree with this comment from November 14, 2008. Everything old is new again!

Or the famous oft quoted saying there is nothing new under the sun.

I liked the idea of straight guys doing this for a lot of reasons. I liked the site from the start. They guys are hot but I have to admit, David is a strong part of the reason I stay with the site. I like the way he treats the guys and the creative things he has done with the site. Great job David!

As we have come full circle with David directing Broke Straight Boys again, I have to agree with this comment from November 14, 2008. Everything old is new again!

While I agree with Nsreed's sentiments here wholeheartedly, you have to admit buddy that he brought a lot of baggage with him to the forum. haha Nsreed's other identity was being "Uncle Ned". He also tried (and succeeded for quite a while) at catfishing us in the forums with two other fictitious accounts and identities. He was also the puppet master and storyteller masquerading as two supposed 20 something hotties by the names of Rick and Brad. So there was little truth in advertising with him. :001_tongue:

Last edited:
While I agree with Nsreed's sentiments here wholeheartedly, you have to admit buddy that he brought a lot of baggage with him to the forum. haha Nsreed's other identity was being "Uncle Ned". He also tried (and succeeded for quite a while) at catfishing us in the forums with two other fictitious accounts and identities. He was also the puppet master and storyteller masquerading as two supposed 20 something hotties by the names of Rick and Brad. So there was little truth in advertising with him. :001_tongue:
I wasn’t going to “go there”, Tampa, but as long as you brought it up, I will confirm that what you said is true. But the reason I quoted, “Uncle Ned”, was because of what he said about David:

“They guys are hot but I have to admit, David is a strong part of the reason I stay with the site. I like the way he treats the guys and the creative things he has done with the site. Great job David!”

As Joe Scarborough aka Morning Joe likes to say, “Two things can be true at once”. :smile:

I wasn’t going to “go there”, Tampa, but as long as you brought it up, I will confirm that what you said is true. But the reason I quoted, “Uncle Ned”, was because of what he said about David:

“They guys are hot but I have to admit, David is a strong part of the reason I stay with the site. I like the way he treats the guys and the creative things he has done with the site. Great job David!”

As Joe Scarborough aka Morning Joe likes to say, “Two things can be true at once”. :smile:

Ned...yeah...I remember those days...It was like the members back, was playing Columbo....boy did they out him, with proof as well...that was a crazy time on this forum.

And thank you guys for the kind words....I just do my best with the guys that we film and we try to have a good time and I hope that shows on video.

Having a good time can be a two edged sword. As long as it contributes to creating good sex scenes fine but it can also water down the poduct & take the emphasis from the sex itself.