• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What made you join Broke Straight Boys?

I have too many to enumerate. But Adam is some one special for admitting what he has. That makes him tower above all those who won't admit it. Very few models have the ability to do a great job if they did not like it. Yes there are a few but body language is near impossible to fain.

Tyler Evans did it for me. Been a member on and off ever since. Joined the forums quite a few years later. Haven't posted a lot but I aim to change that.

tyler certainly kept me at Broke Straight Boys - so good to see another tyler fan!
Tyler was the “superstar” of Broke Straight Boys when I joined and while he was not my favorite model, I did find him very attractive and the soap opera semi-reality show aspect of Broke Straight Boys with Tyler & Dustin being the two most important models kept me captivated watching their progression. And the forum played a big part too, discussing the boys with one another and with David and with the actual models from time to time. Yes, Tyler was a big part of Broke Straight Boys in my early days here.

I have too many to enumerate. But Adam is some one special for admitting what he has. That makes him tower above all those who won't admit it. Very few models have the ability to do a great job if they did not like it. Yes there are a few but body language is near impossible to fain.
The subject of this thread that Mark started is asking us what made us join Broke Straight Boys When Adam came aboard in late 2012, I had already been a member for four years. But Adam is on my favorites list and I’ll always think of him as one of the best. But he doesn’t apply to this thread for me. For those who joined later he might be a great choice.

Since I first joined the first year Broke Straight Boys was born, so to speak, I looked what they offered & on the basis of what they showed I joined.