• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is up with Broke College Boys?

lesit78

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I recently paid $29.96 for a one month membership to College Dudes.

The last update on that site was on October 1. It is now October 14, and I have yet to see a single update since I rejoined that site!

And the "upcoming update coming October 22" blurb is telling me that I am paying $29.96 for ONE SCENE UPDATE?

I don't mean to sound extremely rude, but that is a huge rip off!!!!

For $29.96 a month, I expect several updates per week...not one update per month!!!!!!!

Is there a major issue going on with that site?

I normally don't do this, but I will be emailing customer service and requesting not only a cancellation to my subscription to that site but also a partial refund!

No matter how hot it may be, NO site is worth paying $29.96 monthly for one scene update per month!!!! That is beyond absurd, and a complete rip off. I could understand it if the site charges maybe $5.95 per month or something, but come on!

Again, sorry if this post sounds rude, but I am shocked at such a high cost for such a miniscule product!

Abe

I recently paid $29.96 for a one month membership to College Dudes.

The last update on that site was on October 1. It is now October 14, and I have yet to see a single update since I rejoined that site!

And the "upcoming update coming October 22" blurb is telling me that I am paying $29.96 for ONE SCENE UPDATE?

I don't mean to sound extremely rude, but that is a huge rip off!!!!

For $29.96 a month, I expect several updates per week...not one update per month!!!!!!!

Is there a major issue going on with that site?

I normally don't do this, but I will be emailing customer service and requesting not only a cancellation to my subscription to that site but also a partial refund!

No matter how hot it may be, NO site is worth paying $29.96 monthly for one scene update per month!!!! That is beyond absurd, and a complete rip off. I could understand it if the site charges maybe $5.95 per month or something, but come on!

Again, sorry if this post sounds rude, but I am shocked at such a high cost for such a miniscule product!

Abe

Abe,

Send an PM to Mark at Broke Straight Boys and I am sure he will take care of you.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid.

I emailed Customer Service last evening requesting a cancellation to the site, and a partial refund. And I actually think I paid $59.85 for ONE UPDATE. Because I think I re-joined with the 3 day trial membership for $19.95, and then it rebilled after 3 days for $29.96. I can't tell by looking at the receipt that was sent to me, I'll have to look at the recent transactions on my card. But if I was charged $59.85 for a measily one update since I rejoined the site, I am going to have to demand a full refund of the rebill because I REFUSE to pay a full month membership fee for ZERO UPDATES.

I will definitely give Customer Service the opportunity to resolve this issue with me prior to disputing any charges of course, and I am going to also assume that they will handle this concern satisfactorily. But I'd much rather have the site updated regularly than have to cancel my membership and have to be asking for a refund due to non service on the site, that's for sure!

Abe

Well if that's the case and they're going to stop updating the site, they need to stop taking new subscriptions and also they need to give those who are still members a pro-rated refund for non delivery of updated product.

But as I said I trust that they will handle my Customer Service concern professionally, and satisfactorily.

Abe

I emailed Customer Service last evening requesting a cancellation to the site, and a partial refund. And I actually think I paid $59.85 for ONE UPDATE. Because I think I re-joined with the 3 day trial membership for $19.95, and then it rebilled after 3 days for $29.96. I can't tell by looking at the receipt that was sent to me, I'll have to look at the recent transactions on my card. But if I was charged $59.85 for a measily one update since I rejoined the site, I am going to have to demand a full refund of the rebill because I REFUSE to pay a full month membership fee for ZERO UPDATES.

I will definitely give Customer Service the opportunity to resolve this issue with me prior to disputing any charges of course, and I am going to also assume that they will handle this concern satisfactorily. But I'd much rather have the site updated regularly than have to cancel my membership and have to be asking for a refund due to non service on the site, that's for sure!

Abe

Have fun with your email and request, it will get you nowhere and nothing, I know from experience.

Have fun with your email and request, it will get you nowhere and nothing, I know from experience.

Well I emailed Customer Service directly from the site after clicking the "Support" button on Thursday, 10/14. So far, zero response as yet. I will wait until the close of business tomorrow before filing a dispute with my credit card but I will definitely give them 48 business hours to allow them the opportunity to correct this issue.

Abe

Guys, I really think you're being really unfair on Mark. I have always found him to be 100pc genuine, honest and responsive. PM him and I bet he'll sort out your problems.

I hope the site continues. I have enjoyed it a lot !! Great guys, hot sex, love the diverse places they shoot the scenes in Arizona. I also like the guy doing the filming. Let us know what the plans are!
NSR

Thank you Mark, I knew you would take care of this issue. I will pm you tonight after work, I'm running out of time at the moment. But as I always maintained on the thread I was confident that the issue would be handled appropriately.

Abe

Just as an update, as I knew he would, Mark has taken care of this issue for me immediately upon me sending him a PM. Thanks so much Mark!

Abe

Guys, I really think you're being really unfair on Mark. I have always found him to be 100pc genuine, honest and responsive. PM him and I bet he'll sort out your problems.

Ok, you have your opinion and think we are being unfair. With that being said, do you think that 1 year of trying to get a login problem solved for this site is long enough for a solution? ( I am still not able to veiw some of the bonus sites because of the unresolved problem, no apology or solution).

Do you think using the support button provided by the company and receiving an answer that does not address the problem is fair?

Do you think sending another question with more information regarding the problem and receiving the same answer word for word is fair?

If they provide a support ling but cannot support the site with this link is that fair to me the paying consumer?

Is it fair to Mark to have us directly pm so he has to get involved with problems that someone else is being paid to fix fair?

If you you think the answers to those question are yes, please provide me with the publishing information for your dictionary, after all that would only be fair.:thumbup:

I apologize to you for ranting at you for your opinion - that is not fair.