• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I want from the Easter Bunny!

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Dear Easter Bunny:

I've been a very good bad boy this year, so I was hoping you might bring me a special treat for Easter, since I can't have chocolate anymore. How about putting Danny, Diesal and Jason back on the futon. Then add a pizza delivery, and one skateboarder looking for some work. If you need a Nu idea, you could have Tyler directing (and demonstrating how he wants the scene to go). And if things get dirty, you could maybe arrange for some Dustin to be done later? I realize this will require a large basket, but several of the boys already have one you could use!

Thank you!

M&M:closedeyes:

Dear Easter Bunny:

I've been a very good bad boy this year, so I was hoping you might bring me a special treat for Easter, since I can't have chocolate anymore. How about putting Danny, Diesal and Jason back on the futon. Then add a pizza delivery, and one skateboarder looking for some work. If you need a Nu idea, you could have Tyler directing (and demonstrating how he wants the scene to go). And if things get dirty, you could maybe arrange for some Dustin to be done later? I realize this will require a large basket, but several of the boys already have one you could use!

Thank you!

That is too cute. Nice job M&M, that was very creative. You are really egging us on...

Dear Easter Bunny:

Thank you!

JC Markymark thats just so Ethan funny your an absolute Ace at this stuff. Keep up the good work your Aiden fine. They will be posting another NU SEAN soon for some more inspiration. :drool:

I would be very happy to have Robert deliver an Easter Basket at my door. He can bring Alden too. I would make sure they have an egg hunt to remember!

This is why you are with out a dout the Queen of this forum. We all love your whit.