• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I like about Jimmy...

on a second tv, okahoma, texas a & m game was on. okahoma played to win.
two great football games, a wonder friend and down time with Jimmy Johnson. as i said it would an evening to remember!

Jimmy I want you to buck up and do more in scenes, remember "Every straight boy has his price" is Broke Straight Boys's motto. I used first person instead of "we" because I can't speak for the whole gang of Broke Straight Boys members. )
Thank you Colsbear for what you said. There are certain members of this forum, who often use the royal "we" when describing their dislike for Jimmy, and that angers me. I have no issue with any member who dislikes Jimmy or any model on this site, but when they say things like, "Why does management keep featuring Jimmy when we tell them how much we don't like to see him?", that irritates he hell out of me.

I don't believe that I have ever in my 2,800 posts on this forum said that my opinion spoke for anyone else but myself. I really wish that all members would remember what Colsbear said, please express your opinions of models and scenes that you both enjoy and detest, but please offer your opinions as your own, as no one speaks for all of us, for that is impossible, and incorrect.

Thank you Colsbear for what you said. There are certain members of this forum, who often use the royal "we" when describing their dislike for Jimmy, and that angers me. I have no issue with any member who dislikes Jimmy or any model on this site, but when they say things like, "Why does management keep featuring Jimmy when we tell them how much we don't like to see him?", that irritates he hell out of me.

I don't believe that I have ever in my 2,800 posts on this forum said that my opinion spoke for anyone else but myself. I really wish that all members would remember what Colsbear said, please express your opinions of models and scenes that you both enjoy and detest, but please offer your opinions as your own, as no one speaks for all of us, for that is impossible, and incorrect.

Yer Welcome

I have made it abundantly clear that I've enjoyed Jimmy, from the first sighting of him crossing the bridge, when Clay gave him a few bucks to show us his dick.

I could go on and on about what I like about him, including his friendly, supportable personality of his fellow models, and of his audience. From his first BTS appearance in NYC, I was pleasantly surprised how polite and respectful he is around gay guys.

But the main thing that I like about Jimmy is that he is real. What you see is what you get. He is not a phony, and not a liar. Jimmy reminds me a lot of the late Mike Robbins, who also considered himself straight, but was equally friendly to us, the forumites, and his partners in his scenes always appeared to be having fun with Mike, too.

Thanks for starting a positive thread about Jimmy, Robert. :nicethread:

I agree with you Mike, Jimmy is a very classy guy and he sure puts up with an awful lot working at Broke Straight Boys I have always been a Jimmy fan, and still am. :thumbup:

Jimmy is fucking sick (means good) lol he is literally a typical lad everytime I see him on here I think that is so me and how my m8ts are now if anyone wants to say anytjing about Jimmy say he is straight acting lol or just loves sex with guys but no relationship but he is a typical male I could see me and the guys just sitting round drinking some beers with him watching the football or soccer

Wanted to post a Christmas wish for you Jimmy on your personal page. http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/member.php?u=3767

However it's not possible to send you a public or private message; these functions are probably disabled in your profile settings.

So, I'll post my wish here... Far away from old Amsterdam I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas, good food, presents and all you ever wanted!

The reason I like Jimmy is he says what he thinks even if it hurts someones feelings. But he always tells the truth. That is a sign of a real man.