• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What happened to Dr James & Cody?

carefreewc

Reaction score
Are we going to see Dr James again in College Physicals? He was the oral expert in alot of the best scenes. And, what happened to swimmer Cody in CP? Was that just a one shot deal?

Are we going to see Dr James again in College Physicals? He was the oral expert in alot of the best scenes. And, what happened to swimmer Cody in CP? Was that just a one shot deal?

Mate, David stated in another thread that Dr James is no longer practising and yes Cody is hot.

Thank you David I'm not privy to many messages in the past so that's why I asked. For Cody that one shoot he did was fantastic and if he had done a followup but oh well <sigh>
Same with Dr James he did so many great shoots but I guess it was time to retire the clipboard.

Yeah, they come and they go. That's life. My grandmother once told me about a fling she had with a sailor. Only thing she regretted was that he didn't kiss her when they were done.

Some models are very unstable individuals....they come, they go. We try to call them or email them back to do more work...but its like they disappear. As for Dr.James, he was good and fit the perfect doctor roll. The only problem is that he got a really good promotion at his job and he works very long hours and its impossible to book him for scenes. He's always traveling and working so getting him back is very impossible.

Some models are very unstable individuals....they come, they go. We try to call them or email them back to do more work...but its like they disappear. As for Dr.James, he was good and fit the perfect doctor roll. The only problem is that he got a really good promotion at his job and he works very long hours and its impossible to book him for scenes. He's always traveling and working so getting him back is very impossible.

I'm sory to hear that he won't be back but I'm happy for him that he is doing so well in life. As far as his looks, he has a great body that defies age. He's smokin' hot.

At least the doc has a positive reason to retire. If you speak with him again, tell him how very positively he's still regarded!

At least the doc has a positive reason to retire. If you speak with him again, tell him how very positively he's still regarded!

OMG Baal! Stop the presses!! Did we just agree on something? LMAO :wink::biggrin: