• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What ever happened to Ricky?

robertbh

Reaction score
Ricky was just 18 when he was here before, I know he came out as bi, but is still a cutie.

I was also wondering if Trevor is coming back to Broke Straight Boys?

Ricky was just 18 when he was here before, I know he came out as bi, but is still a cutie.

Hi Robert.
Welcome to the forum.
Ricky is supposed to be comming back, it was his college schedule that stoped him. So watch this space, i hope it is soon.
As for Trevor i am not sure, but someone else on here might know.
Best wishes
Reub.

I posted on another thread, somewhere in this forum, that I had found another site where Ricky had appeared.

Robertbh, welcome to the site and the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Gary

I read on here somewhere he was doing his nursing degree ... so id say study was or is more inportant.

As for trevor i dont remember reading about him

I posted on another thread, somewhere in this forum, that I had found another site where Ricky had appeared.

Ray are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the "nothing" thread? OK, OK, it's a tiny bit too informative for that...:001_rolleyes: :lol:

EVERYONE: HE'S CREATED A GREAT THREAD, ABOUT NOTHING. TOTALLY EXISTENTIALIST. GO THERE. SEE IF YOU CAN TWIG TO THE ESSENCE. POST SOMETHING THAT'S BASICALLY NOT ANYTHING. IT'S HARD TO DO, IT TAKES A JAYMAN MINDSET, YOU CAN'T BE SUPERFICIAL. IT'S THE COOLEST THREAD FOR AGES. I TRIED TO DO IT AND FAILED, AND AM GETTING SET TO TRY AGAIN.

Ray are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the "nothing" thread? OK, OK, it's a tiny bit too informative for that...:001_rolleyes: :lol:

EVERYONE: HE'S CREATED A GREAT THREAD, ABOUT NOTHING. TOTALLY EXISTENTIALIST. GO THERE. SEE IF YOU CAN TWIG TO THE ESSENCE. POST SOMETHING THAT'S BASICALLY NOT ANYTHING. IT'S HARD TO DO, IT TAKES A JAYMAN MINDSET, YOU CAN'T BE SUPERFICIAL. IT'S THE COOLEST THREAD FOR AGES. I TRIED TO DO IT AND FAILED, AND AM GETTING SET TO TRY AGAIN.

You know what they say - "try, try, try again & if that fails hit it with a hammer"