• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What does the referrels mean

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
on the statistics there is a place for referrels. Is that like people you get to join the site or does it mean something else?

on the statistics there is a place for referrels. Is that like people you get to join the site or does it mean something else?

Bingo!

do you get extra discounts for the more people you bring in......I need all my money for personal stuff HaHa ( I always have a long shopping list) just curious....not trying to "break the bank" Mark..haha

Casper

P. S....Damn...I got a bingo...what do I get? show me the money..honey..up until now I always thought that bingo stuff was rigged....lol

do you get extra discounts for the more people you bring in......I need all my money for personal stuff HaHa ( I always have a long shopping list) just curious....not trying to "break the bank" Mark..haha

Casper

P. S....Damn...I got a bingo...what do I get?

A BJ by a 97 year old lady from Pasadena who's blind and hard of hearing.

show me the money..honey..up until now I always thought that bingo stuff was rigged....lol

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. (that's why not many are running to collect their winnings).

Yikes

holy shit....I cannott tell a lie....

It was really vicekids bingo card..I was just helping him.
go on vicekid, collect your winnings..Its yours fair and square.

Casper

P. S. Hey Vicekid...me an my sis was with our grandparents in the City and me and my sis was fighting in the back seat and my grandma turned around to get us to straighten up and some how her false teeth fell out and without so much as batting and eye my grandma started holering at her teeth..saying..."Get Em, Get Em"..my sister damn near broke the backglass trying to get out of the car...hahahahahaha...it was fucking funny... I'l be telling my great great grandkids about that one...
I am ashamed to say that I ended up laughing so fucking hard at my sister that I pissed my pants...

Casper

Last edited:

Casper

P. S. Hey Vicekid...me an my sis was with our grandparents in the City and me and my sis was fighting in the back seat and my grandma turned around to get us to straighten up and some how her false teeth fell out and without so much as batting and eye my grandma started holering at her teeth..saying..."Get Em, Get Em"..my sister damn near broke the backglass trying to get out of the car...hahahahahaha...it was fucking funny... I'l be telling my great great grandkids about that one...
I am ashamed to say that I ended up laughing so fucking hard at my sister that I pissed my pants...

Casper

Oh thats good. LMAO I got to remember that one. LOL :w00t:

Casper

Casper

Casper,

You won't believe it if I told you. Just two days ago I signed a release form where all my Bingo winnings from all bingo games are signed over to to you. I just forwarded your information to them.

Your winnings of that little old lady from Pasadena will soon be on her way to the beautiful (yea right!) state of Oklahoma. Now mind you she does drive a Model A, and she does drive slow. Just letting you know so you can be fully prepared when she arrives. Some good news about Your little old lady. I am told she has not teeth, so no problems doing the deed.

That was a great story about you grandma and false teeth. The only good grandma story that I can recall was one year during passover she made the Matzo Balls. Somehow the receipt she was using was in error. I went to place my fork into it top cut it and it jumped off the table. The balls were so hard we could use them for baseballs. We could not even cut them with a knife.

Needless to say this was the first and only time we did not have balls for passover. I'm sure David can relate to this.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Can we get rid of the old lady and keep the Model A....I would kinda like to collect Classic and antique Autos.

I liked the story you shared about your grandmother. Its a good one.

The first time vicekid gives me anything and he wants to share a 97 year old lady from Passadena...jeez, I need to pick better friends.....

Last edited:
The first time vicekid gives me anything and he wants to share a 97 year old lady from Passadena...jeez, I need to pick better friends.....[/QUOTE]

I'd give you something more substantial, however, I don't know how to DO IT on Line.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid