• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What A Week

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Well that should actually be "What A Month"

Problems arising from the HD release
Problems arising from the switch to the new servers
Some very deep discussions over various episodes
Some unpleasantness with a couple of members
All this plus more

Despite all this I just had to say, or should that be because of it:-

One of the good things that has come out of all this is that the forum is still here & going strong.
Another is the joining in of new forumites - members who have been subscribing to Broke Straight Boys for some time but have shyed away from the forum for whatever reason. BTW to you guys & gals a big welcome to the forum.

All this plus more

One of the good things that has come out of all this is that the forum is still here & going strong.
Another is the joining in of new forumites - members who have been subscribing to Broke Straight Boys for some time but have shyed away from the forum for whatever reason. BTW to you guys & gals a big welcome to the forum.

Agreed. To be fair, in the 20 plus years of being online, I've only been on one forum that hasn't had the types of flaming and arguments seen here. Tis the nature of the beast.

And in spite of the above listed problems, Broke Straight Boys is still my favorite site.

All this plus more

Thank you, glad to be aboard. First forum I've joined.:001_smile:

Thank you, glad to be aboard. First forum I've joined.:001_smile:

Welcome aboard Nick.
I know you will have fun here.
Don't be afraid to speak your mind but above don't be afraid to join in.