• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the forum BSBNicoMax

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was poking around on the forum and was delighted to see that the newest member of the forum is indeed

BSBNicoMax. :welcome: to the current top rated model. Please say hello to your fans here. You are a beautiful young man and Broke Straight Boys is very fortunate to have you here and so are we, the members.​

65FADC03-A596-4E0F-A201-F033896D8C07.jpeg

Hi Nico, I am so happy to see you on our Forum. You are a great new addition to Broke Straight Boys I hope you become an active member to our Forum.

Last edited:
Hi Nico!!! Hope to see you hanging around here a bit! I'm a big fan of yours 🙂

David, Have you asked Nico to post? Is he aware that he has a log-in and user name? Beautiful Nico would sure add to this forum!

On this Valentines Day, I declare…..

2A411B65-62FF-4E53-AB5F-AF11C32CBB7F.jpeg

Yes...but at this time, Nico is busy going to the dentist and getting braces on his teeth and then he has issues with his shoulder so he is soon going in for an operation so I think for now, Nico is busy with all his medical issues.

Yes...but at this time, Nico is busy going to the dentist and getting braces on his teeth and then he has issues with his shoulder so he is soon going in for an operation so I think for now, Nico is busy with all his medial issues.
I hope he feels better soon.